Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

Hi, guys!

I'm happy to inform you that the update for the Amazon platform is out as well.
    Happy gaming, everyone!

Best,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, guys!

Happy gaming, everyone!

Best,
    Anna
    Thanks, Anna!
    Just updated my game, right in time for the aerial challenge! Yay!
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, guys!

Happy gaming, everyone!

Best,
    Anna
    Hi Anna,

Thank you! I'm disheartened tho to see it comes with the same glitches. Friends tab is ridiculous, it loads almost 10 seconds, then freezes, then when trying to scroll takes me to some town - and then I'm back at the top of the list.
    It is exactly the same in both of my towns, on Android updated yesterday, on Kindle right now.
    Countless people are experiencing the same. I really hope you are working on fixing this.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Yup this is happening to me as well.
    Everytime I try to scroll through to send my 5 balloons per day, it reverts to start of list...very annoying.

Why is it that every single update carries some sort of glitch?
    It's always nice to get an update, but such a dread and the same tme knowing there will be something wrong.
    Makes it so bitter sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Hi Anna,

Thank you! I'm disheartened tho to see it comes with the same glitches. Friends tab is ridiculous, it loads almost 10 seconds, then freezes, then when trying to scroll takes me to some town - and then I'm back at the top of the list.
    It is exactly the same in both of my towns, on Android updated yesterday, on Kindle right now.
    Countless people are experiencing the same. I really hope you are working on fixing this.
    I don't have this problem, my friends tab's working fine.
    Everything's insanely bright now, it might take some time to get used to it, but overall I like this update (so far).
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

My iOS town had the scrolling issue, but it seems to be okay again as of this morning. Kindle town I updated earlier is fine.

...Yes, there's a hotfix patch out (for iOS only so far) that apparently addresses the scrolling issue.

I woke up 4 minutes after Anna posted, lol. Update done. Started tool exchange and animal hospital. Thanks!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    My iOS town had the scrolling issue, but it seems to be okay again as of this morning. Kindle town I updated earlier is fine.

...Yes, there's a hotfix patch out (for iOS only so far) that apparently addresses the scrolling issue.
    I did the hotfix patch ... scrolling in Friends‘ list is as bad as before, the mine has still the earthquakes while digging ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I did the hotfix patch ... scrolling in Friends‘ list is as bad as before, the mine has still the earthquakes while digging ...

Just did the latest update, and my friends’ list hasn't changed either. And.... I started flying in event: even the flying is shaky now!

I would just like to say that I love the new update! Thank you for all the great work
    My barn can finally take a break, from being fully loaded, with this tool exchange. I do hope we'll get even more community buildings in the future!