Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by CPRK4 View Post
    You are saying you know it will be later then usual, but tell us nothing about why. I can not understand if you will not explain what is going on. Please give us some information so we can understand, like maybe when you think it might get released.
    Hey CPRK4,

Please, don't worry, I'm not saying that it's going to be later than usual It's just not live yet. We expect it to be released very soon, and I'll inform you right away.

Kindly note that we are doing our best to release game updates for different platforms at the same time, but the app store of a certain platform can delay the release for some time and unfortunately, this situation is outside of our control. We kindly ask you to wait a little more.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post

COMPETITIONS AND ADVENTURES
    -----
    ⚓ Get ready for a trip to the Middle Ages in the next season!

Just noticed this mention of the upcoming regatta theme. As has been pointed out before, this current season (Pirates) features some repeat decoration from the 1st ever regatta theme (Treasure Hunt). The 2nd regatta theme was called "Age of Knights." It sounds a lot like the upcoming regatta "Middle Ages" will be a repeat of the 2nd regatta theme. Is this correct? If so, I wonder which decorations will be available again. And can we expect to see all of the original themes repeated in order now?

FYI, for anyone interested in seeing the Age of Knights decorations that might come back around, you can see past yacht club offerings here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey CPRK4,

Please, don't worry, I'm not saying that it's going to be later than usual It's just not live yet. We expect it to be released very soon, and I'll inform you right away.

Kindly note that we are doing our best to release game updates for different platforms at the same time, but the app store of a certain platform can delay the release for some time and unfortunately, this situation is outside of our control. We kindly ask you to wait a little more.

Thank you for your understanding,
    Anna
    I hope the developers have stayed late to work out glitches/issues with Amazon. It is hard to be understanding when it is known that Amazon releases 5-7 days (or more) after iOS especially when event start is hours away. Why can't release be a couple weeks before a new regatta or event? This happens every ***** time!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Agree but now we have to use our scarce building materials for these new power tools. Those of us on our last community building (animal hospital, which incidentally would make more sense if it was in the zoo where the animals are) will have no use for this new exchange. I think the majority were looking for a building to store building materials and a way of getting them quicker to build our zoo enclosures. So, from my perspective, this Tool Exchange is a waste of time.

This is also the case with events. The same old decorations are rolled out year after year. As far as decorations available from the yacht club I would like to see all decorations available to all levels. At the moment the most expensive item is only available if you are in the gold league which makes it very hard to obtain unless you are prepared to spend thousands of tc to finish in top 3 to get promotion. The game is now so ridiculous where the top 3 positions in the regatta are filled within 24 hours by teams on max points. This can only be possible by doing lots of dumping, paying for new tasks and buying goods to finish tasks. We are lucky if we get more than one 135 task per refresh of the board.

Oh nooo. I dont like the new thing with smaller text and symbols. Im kind of old. It got blurry.

Anyone have an idea how these tools work..I cant seem to figure it out...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snickddle View Post
    Anyone have an idea how these tools work..I cant seem to figure it out...thanks
    You will need them for the new community buildings. One should be there to buy for you, the Animal Hospital. When it's done building, 2D 10H I think, it will need the new tools to finish.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Qué pasó con la casa de la moneda?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Edgar Leiva Coriat View Post
    Qué pasó con la casa de la moneda?
    Hola. La casa de moneda ha sido abolida por Playrix. Deberías haber recibido 15,000 monedas por ella (que es lo que te costó.)