Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by B96image View Post
    With this last update, the icon above acadamy of industry never turns off. Before it only lit up when a new upgrade was available. Once you checked available upgrade, icon would shut off. ...
    I was told by CS a few days ago that "the dev team already figured out the cause of the problem, so the next update, which will be released soon, should fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by JanR53 View Post
    So I did finally hear from Playrix support, ... But they didn't confirm or deny that locking out older land expansions based on new population requirements was or wasn't intentional. ...
    Did you reply and ask for clarification?

Quote Originally Posted by B96image View Post
    With this last update, the icon above acadamy of industry never turns off. Before it only lit up when a new upgrade was available. Once you checked available upgrade, icon would shut off. Minor tweek
    Never say never. If you can't upgrade, the icon doesn't come on. Agreed though...I did like it better when, after checking any available updates, that icon disappeared until I collected my next round of ingots. I hope they bring this back.

Have to say that I also miss where you could exit and go back in and it would take you to the next factory that was available for upgrade.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

hello, I don´t have the new zoo.I play by pc. How can I take it?

Is anyone else having issues using the pinch zoom since the new update?

I am having the darndest time!

PS - I play on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, should that matter
    Last edited by phaedrus; 04-07-2019 at 11:36 PM.

When does the new update become available for Mac users? So many of my friends already have the update and without it I can't go to there towns to help.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Did you reply and ask for clarification?
    I did ask, but so far no further response from them. Maybe still having support issues.

This is how the new tool exchange has been working for me much better than I would have believed it to. Since the update, my second CB is almost finished. I have only one slot for exchange. My current CB needs drills and jackhammers. Accepting orders to keep numbers of drills and jackhammers balanced while deleting orders with circular saws, has worked for me. I did the same with my last CB, never collecting too much of one tool, but trying to keep the number of both even. My zoo has been put on hold, while I focus on my CB's for a couple of levels, and collect enough coin to swap to working on enclosures. I don't think it will work well to do CB's and zoo enclosures at the same time.

However, the update has made some things really difficult:

Easier, bigger buttons for some things, others have shrunk to minuscule, unreadable size.

When looking for who needs help on friends list, I barely touch the screen to scroll through and I am catapulted into various player's towns that I can't help and have already visited, having to try and try again to reach a lower level player's town, because I am returned to the highest level player's town.

The coop emails now are barely readable. The size of the writing is tiny. And what's up with only being able to send a message every 12 hours? During regatta, a notification type of message in chat is not always seen by all members when forward planning for tasks and everyone is in different time zones.

My biggest from the new zoo, is the size of zoo orders. Yes, we need a delete order button. I do not want to ask my friends for 9 popsicles, 9 paper etc., that take over 9 hours to make. It feels very unfair even to make myself. Why would I expect someone else to keep filling orders that size?

That being said, this game is fun, I love the strategy involved in playing, helping friends. My co-op takes it to a whole other level.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

Has anyone answered this concern in another thread? It’s driving me nuts this scroll issue.
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472

And when is the next updates. Does anyone know? I started another town and when I want to give her a gift it takes forever and a day tomget tomthode lower levels.
    Town name -E HAW JUNCTION.
    Co-op- Love Shack (just me and hubby Unless hopping)
    Level- 128.
    Friend Code -5P2472