Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

Issue with Friends' List

Since the last update, on the Android platform, there seems to be a "bug" when scrolling through the Friends' List. Previously, when trying to scroll, the game would recognize a "drag" for a "press," causing an interruption in scrolling by going to a player's farm. When you went back to the list, it started at that player, and you could continue scrolling. Unfortunately, now everytime you go to the list, it starts from the beginning. I've suggested scrolling arrows to eliminate a false press, but having it as it previously was would be awesome, as well. Because of this bug, I cannot gift or visit lower level players, or even delete low level, non-active players. This is turning into a major issue with game play.

Playrix is aware of that bug. It should be corrected with the next update.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Helping players and upgrade factories after latest download.

After the latest download when you go to help players who are asking fir help the list of players keeps opening at the first request instead of staying where you were last busy with the list. Please can this be fixed as it is very frustrating to have to keep s rolling to the next player you want to help.

There is a similar issue with the upgrades as it shows you can upgrade a factory but does not auto take you to the one you need to upgrade like it used to. Please can this be looked at too.

Thank you.

Worst update ever!!!!

The recent update with the tool exchange has been the worst ever! I previously didn't do anything in the zoo because I preferred to use my gems for lab boosters. I liked the zoo update, and sometimes it's tough to get enough parts with multiple enclosures waiting, but now it's almost impossible with the new update and buildings requiring power tools - so dumb! Fortunately I've obtained all of the community buildings, but feel horrible for those who haven't. From the feedback I've seen, a lot of people thought the tool exchange would allow them to exchange building parts with neighbors, so they were excited, but this is a terrible update that Township needs to get rid of! And now I need to buy more houses to get the land expansion!!! Has Township not paid attention to any feedback!?!?! Obviously not! People have consistently asked to put houses in storage because they don't want them, and instead Township adds more!?!?! And the 1 land expansion isn't enough to fit all of the houses, yet alone, anything else. Getting rid of the mint was fine because it didn't give you enough to even make it worth using, but the tool exchange and new house requirements for the land expansion and community building needs to go! Also, go back to the regular building materials for all community buildings. It's challenging enough to build zoo enclosures and community buildings when they all require the same materials, and you're trying to balance space in your barn, so it still encourages people to buy Township cash to help out. Listen to the majority of players Township and fix this awful update! Let us exchange regular building materials with each other instead of turning people away from the game!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    But to get these tools, you just leave a LOT of building materials in that tools exchange building.

And f.e. for the Animal Hospital, you then need additional 100+x slabs.

Not to forget that you need that same material - glass, slabs, bricks - for the zoo enclosures, the last few in amounts of about 170, 180, 190 and 200-something -- x 2.
    I agree, tool exchange was a bad idea. I thought we would be exchanging products from the factory. The tool exchange doesn't relieve the barn. It takes away our building supplies.

Also, I just realized that the tool exchange does NOT relieve the barn as the barn must hold the tools until they're used.
    Last edited by gin0351; 04-03-2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: add a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0351 View Post
    I agree, tool exchange was a bad idea. I thought we would be exchanging products from the factory. The tool exchange doesn't relieve the barn. It takes away our building supplies.
    yes, esp. with that expectation it was a disappointment. and for the zoo, I also find it still annoying.
    It can become better, it seems, if you adapt your planning/working process; I recommend to read L&P Star 2's (and Zimbelstern's) explanations in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1429846

That explains how you CAN have more choices how to work/advance your stuff - not necessarily the barn and still much work and waiting, but still and finally SOMEthing positive.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-01-2019 at 04:05 PM.

So I did finally hear from Playrix support, only to say they had issues with their support system so had been unable to respond, understandable, so not a problem as far as that goes. But they didn't confirm or deny that locking out older land expansions based on new population requirements was or wasn't intentional. Even if it was intentional, I really think that is wrong, and that we should be able to purchase today whatever land and/or building we could have bought the day before the update if we'd had to tools/coin; and that the new requirement should affect the purchase only of the 1 new land expansion, animal hospital and the 3 new houses. I realize that's just one woman's opinion, but it's mine and I'm sticking to it.

FYI, new to the forum, but not new to Township. Haven't really had a reason to join before, although have enjoyed posts. This update drove me to join, not sure if that's a good thing or not thoug, lol

Quote Originally Posted by JanR53 View Post
    FYI, new to the forum, but not new to Township. Haven't really had a reason to join before, although have enjoyed posts. This update drove me to join, not sure if that's a good thing or not thoug, lol
    Lol, I think that's what brings a lot of us to the forum to begin with. Finding info on updates or looking for solutions to bugs/problems etc can be the final push to encourage us to join.

Now that you're here Jan I hope you stick around
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Icon above acadamy of industry

With this last update, the icon above acadamy of industry never turns off. Before it only lit up when a new upgrade was available. Once you checked available upgrade, icon would shut off. Minor tweek