Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    I'm happy for you
    Anyone on Android for whom the fix worked?
    Not sure what problem you are referring to but Android did not get a patch as they did not have the same bug as iOS. If you are talking about the list of friends always going back to the beginning after closing it, this is the bug that will be fix for everyone in the next update.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Expansion Issue Ater Update

Is anyone else unable to purchase pre update land expansions due to them now seeming to require the new population, although they qualified for the old population cap before the update? And also no response from the Playrix team in three days since submitting a contact to them asking about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JanR53 View Post
    Is anyone else unable to purchase pre update land expansions due to them now seeming to require the new population, although they qualified for the old population cap before the update? And also no response from the Playrix team in three days since submitting a contact to them asking about this issue.
    I assume it's not a bug, but rather an intended change to the requirements, Jan. I could've bought the Festive Factory with my max population before the update, but needed to build the new Community Building to qualify for it afterwards. It sounds like the same goes for land expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by JanR53 View Post
    I already had the last expansions but talking to a township friend today they also said they needed the new max population to buy the festive factory although prior to update they could have just bought it. It has also been mentioned on the forum about the last land expansions needing the increased population. So it seems this is intentional.

ETA Lol & here we are again Bess

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Not sure what problem you are referring to but Android did not get a patch as they did not have the same bug as iOS. If you are talking about the list of friends always going back to the beginning after closing it, this is the bug that will be fix for everyone in the next update.
    Oh, ok then. Sorry for the mix-up. But I did get a small update a few days ago, that's why I thought it was a fix. I wonder what that update was for...
    Thank you for clearing that up for me
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Oh, ok then. Sorry for the mix-up. But I did get a small update a few days ago, that's why I thought it was a fix. I wonder what that update was for...
    Thank you for clearing that up for me
    I also got another update. All it said was to "fix bugs and make improvements" . No clue what was changed
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

All platforms had users experiencing issues scrolling the friends list, and these patches were intended to fix that (though I don't know how successfully they've done so).

The issue of the list defaulting to Ernie upon opening is separate. Playrix is working on that, and it's hoped they'll solve it in the next full update.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol & here we are again Bess
    Get outta my brain, there's not room in here for two
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-28-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    Hello,

I cannot read my money/coins task tab on left of screen because the numbers have got too small. I hope this can be fixed! Thank you.
    Same here, and that is on a tablet! Don't want to know what phone pholks have to endure...

Besides, the barn "banner" collecting things is STILL sitting on top of the event banner, when it slides out.
    I know it is possible to have them separate, one below the other, because it WAS that way once.
    Please, change that back, too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Scrolling Arrow Buttons for Friends' List

The Friend's List, Help Request List, Co-op Members' List, ect are almost impossible to scroll through since the new update. Previously, when trying to scroll, the game would recognize a "drag" for a "press," causing an interruption in scrolling by going to a player's farm. When you went back to the list, it started at that player, and you could continue scrolling. Unfortunately, now EVERYtime you go to the list, it starts from the beginning...EVERYTIME. I have hundreds of neighbors, and have not been able to send gifts to lower level players since the update because of this issue. Arrows on the Lists' screens would help to solve the issue. Using arrows to scroll through the lists would eliminate the game misinterpreting a "drag" for a "press."

*Using Android platform
    Last edited by Alexusland; 03-28-2019 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Adding info

Ok, thank you for the update on that. I'd assumed it was unintentional, but sounds like maybe not. Odd that I've gotten no response from the team, first time they've failed to reply, must be swamped I guess.