Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

Hey, everyone!

Meet Neil — the young dreamer who has arrived in town in the newest update of the game.
    It’s now out for all our iOS and Android players✨

COMPETITIONS AND ADVENTURES
    🛫 Fly the longest distance in the flight competition!
    🐇 Search for bunnies and get gifts in the Easter event!
    🌻 Check out thematic decorations at the Store and temporary goods at the factories during the events!
    🌿 Build a Bunny Village during the Easter event and keep upgrading it once the event is over to get Township Cash!
    ⚓ Get ready for a trip to the Middle Ages in the next season!

NEW IN TOWN
    ⚒ Tool Exchange (available at level 60 and higher): exchange materials for tools to build more community buildings.
    🦔 Community-requested feature: Animal Hospital available for construction at level 84 and higher.
    🗺 Town expansion.

NEW AT THE ZOO
    🐾 2 new animal families: collect cards of friendly armadillos and charming red pandas to welcome them into their enclosures!
    🌹 2 bright decorations: Royal Poinciana and Wisteria.

Also, check out the improved visuals: game windows, menu, and buttons are now nicer and easier to use!

Ready to rock, guys?

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 04-01-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Folks,

Please accept our apologies for the delay for the Amazon platform. We'll definitely inform you the minute the update is out.
    Thank you for understanding!

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Folks,

Please accept our apologies for the delay for the Amazon platform. We'll definitely inform you the minute the update is out.
    Thank you for understanding!

Regards,
    Anna
    Anna, I have issues with this as a amazon(kindle) customer. You are saying you know it will be later then usual, but tell us nothing about why. I can not understand if you will not explain what is going on. Please give us some information so we can understand, like maybe when you think it might get released.

Still waiting!
    Happy
    Town Level 141
    Co-op: Castaways

Thanks guys for creating the Tool Exchange. Keep up the good work.
    Town Name & Level: [64] Георгий (Днепр) // George (Dnieper)
    Co-Op Name & Code: Днепр // Dnieper #K4RGGW (Language: RUS)
    Co-Op League: Golden League

I love how tapping a friend to help, on the help tab, takes you directly to their zoo when they need help there. It makes helping much faster. Thanks Playrix, love this update!!
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

What exactly is the tool exchange used for.. these are new tools and I'm not sure what we are supposed to be building with these.. I feel like this is a dumb question, but I am just so confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Sharon Caldwell View Post
    What exactly is the tool exchange used for.. these are new tools and I'm not sure what we are supposed to be building with these.. I feel like this is a dumb question, but I am just so confused
    The tool exchange has electric tools ( three types) needed for the construction of community buildings including the new pet hospital. You can exchange bricks, slabs and glass for the new tools...and it’s the only place where you can get them. It’s perhaps not the tool exchange people were hoping for though!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:125
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Hi Kayla! The new tools from the Exchange are, in addition to a lower number of standard materials than previously, needed to build Community Buildings from level 60 onwards.

Thank you for the swift response. I messed up on this then! I thought we would get things needed to do the zoo enclosures. Thank you for the clarification!

Thank you for the swift response. I messed up on this then! I thought we would get things needed to do the zoo enclosures. Thank you for the clarification!
    All you need for zoo enclosures are the usual building materials - bricks, slabs and/or glass. There's a thread about that here.