Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.03 The Newest Update is LIVE

I'm loving the new update! Brighter colors, plumper buttons & new things to build & collect. It has refreshed my interest in the game. Good job Playrix keep adding new things! I had forgotten what it was to build & collect what is needed so I can build the houses to earn the new expansion & a field. Also glad to see regatta themes repeating, maybe I can get the things I missed the first time around. But I do hope you keep throwing in new decorations with them. I love all the little people action going on all over the place.

Is there any list or guide for community buildings with the new building materials, I personally had no problem with running out of materials, I went by guide, planed ahead and had so many extra I sold them for more room in my barn , now I know I'm going to need ton more glass and bricks for my next zoo enclosres and luckily I have only new community building to build . And I went by guide my trains are upgraded to half time on return.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-26-2019 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Fixed typo, removed off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Brady View Post
    Is there any list or guide for community buildings with the new building materials, I personally had no problem with running out of materials, I went by guide, planed ahead and had so many extra I sold them for more room in my barn , now I know I'm going to need ton more glass and bricks for my next zoo enclosres and luckily I have only new community building to build . And I went by guide my trains are upgraded to half time on return.
    The list is here, Shannon. There's a link on the previous page of this thread too

If you want to read (or talk) about the lack of 135 tasks available, there are various threads already doing so in the Coop & Regatta subforum. You can use the search function to find them. Here's one.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-26-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Everyone is not looking at the total picture... Before you had to have xx of each material and the zoo needed same thing.... Now we take some of the same materials and make another type of tool. Still have to get materials by train still takes space to store. It would have been nice if you could keep the new tools in tool exchange. Saying that I finished the upgrade today.

At my level I have the barn space but I had to continue to keep the trains running. Oh I do remember how hard it was to build my town and best advice work on one thing at a time that takes building materials. I made the mistake of starting a new zoo enclosure taking my slabs needed to complete the hospital.

I was initially pleased with the overall look of the update. I like that the buttons are smaller and we can see more of our land in the screen.

Although I didn't have the Mint, I don't think it was right to forcefully take it away from people who had it and used it. Why not allow them to keep it and let it be their choice whether they want to sell it or not?

I dislike having MORE tools to collect! New tools? Really? Three different types of new tools? All never needed before, and now suddenly needed to build any community building level 60 and over? This is just wrong in my opinion. And we have to build a special building just to exchange these tools? If an exchange is necessary (and again ... why more different types of tools to begin with??!), then why not just allow players to exchange those tools? Why must we build a special building (ugly, I might add) just for that privilege?

To me, the addition of more tools, which players under level 60 like me, have never had to deal with, is an irritation. I have no zoo. I am focusing on building my TOWN first, not a zoo! Now just to complete these community buildings I need more types of tools? This is beyond annoying.

Is the train even going to bring these tools? It better, if they are needed items! I don't want to build a special building just to acquire them!

I am really annoyed with Playrix.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    This fix was to fix the scrolling through all friends bug only.

The glitch with jumping back to Ernie will be fixed in the next main update.
    This fixed nothing in my game. Has it worked for anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    The iOS patch solved my scrolling issue, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    The iOS patch solved my scrolling issue, yeah.
    I'm happy for you
    Anyone on Android for whom the fix worked?

Hello,

I cannot read my money/coins task tab on left of screen because the numbers have got too small. I hope this can be fixed! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Hi Alexis. I play on Kindle and it's virtually impossible to scroll through my friends list. If I put the slightest pressure on a town it immediately takes me to visit that town. I could maybe put up with that if it didn't take me back to the beginning of the list each time, which I understand is supposed to be fixed in the next update, but in the meantime it is really difficult to get past the first few players on my list to send balloons or invitations. It also makes a pinging sound almost every time I touch the screen as though I am sending gifts to random people, though as far as I know they aren't actually receiving gifts

Is this the same thing that's happening to you? We didn't get a patch on Kindle (at least I don't think we did), but I really hope we don't have to wait till the next update to get it fixed.

By the way, for anyone who is having this problem, it seems to be a lot easier to scroll after you've sent your 5 balloons for the day. If you touch the greyed out area which says "send" you don't seem to be taken to visit that person's town.