Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye and thank you!

I can understand you . I'm on computer too and there's no more updates, no more buildings, rare events and our coop is getting bored and bored everyday . The high levels can't do anything cause all their lands are opened... and we can contact playrix, they just don't care about windows players . I think i'll leave after the last season and i won't give them money anymore . I'm so deceived about a game that should be nice if there was the same advantages than the other platforms . I don't want to play on small screen just because i don't see anything, it's too small !!! I've got enough to complain everyday so i'm about to leave in a few days or weeks ...

I have sent my regards to Support and to wish them well with all their fake ads and childish upgrades.
    I have already deleted Homescapes, as that update was obviously sent out to players who spend money on the game and/or favored in another country.
    All of the top teams had max members and the update came out yesterday.

Not sure when Township will be deleted, but it is coming dangerously soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm ready to quit too. If the aim was to increase barn space then simple increase barn space. Toolshed complicates the matter. I guess developers will realize this after the game's popularity plummets. Sort like what Coke did with New Coke.

I share your pain. I have not built several community buildings because they are ugly and we can never delete them. I will not have ugly buildings I regret in my town. Unfortunately, since the devs don’t give us more and better options for attractive and smaller community buildings, I will do without factories. So be it. Race Track, I am looking at you, and that ugly Fashion House, and the Fitness Center, and Go Kart Racing and the Circus. I could go on. That is my playing style. Don’t expect me to put in my utopian town, my escape town, the place I want to be a dreamland, my place to escape from reality, an ugly community building I can never delete. I regret the Drive-In but it is too late for that one ...

I also do not have my zoo open and frankly get annoyed by my neighbors who keep a help request open for days for some insane number of goods. I wonder why Playrix thinks players should have to ask for so many items for zoo upgrades!

And, after all this time, there is STILL NO CONFIRMATION BUTTON for:

* Land expansions
    * Zoo opening
    * Island expansions
    * ANYTHING THAT CAN BE EXPANDED SHOULD HAVE A CONFIRMATION BUTTON.

They aren’t forcing me to build those ugly buildings, but at some point the lack of factories will begin to affect my game and I will have to choose between leaving the game/deleting it or just doing without factories. So in a way, they are forcing us, because we cannot have the factories without building some truly hideous buildings. Motion Picture industry, Rock Climbing Wall, Music Venue, I am looking at you.

I have stated these things to Playrix support before, but I just get the usual canned responses. I have also stated them on this forum, and yes, I know about the so-called list of things Playrix will never implement in Township.

There is so much I love about this game that I really hope they will add: many more community building options that are small, unobtrusive and actually nice looking. The Flower Shop and Bike Rental are great examples of small community buildings that look good, IMO. Give me community buildings that are not too HIGH (why there towering statues on the top of buildings??? Give me a low, quaint one-story footprint!) so we can hide them or tuck them away into neighborhoods. Let us make mixed residential/commercial neighborhoods. Think like good urban planners, Playrix! Where is the small green grocery/Korean market/Bodega that would neatly fit into my mixed neighborhood? If it is ugly, I will never build it. If the footprint is too big, if it won’t fit with smaller homes, I will never build it.

I think of the zoo as a gimmick. I have zero interest in the zoo at my level. I am still working on factories and my town! Stop pushing the zoo on players! And if I accidentally click on Ernie, I want a confirmation button. I am not ready to build my zoo!

Sorry to hear you have stopped playing, but I do understand your frustration.
    Last edited by missy.; 03-27-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Town name: CatTopia
    New Friend Code: 947PBH
    Co-op: As the Crow Flies #SSCDY3
    Platform: iOS/Mobile - No Facebook. Limited to 50 friends.
    Actively looking for helpful friends! I love to help/receive help.

Helps: 3327
    Number of trains: 1686
    If you have a 2:1 Help/Train ratio, please send me a friend request

Golden League!

people moan when they do add stuff & moan when they don't lol. you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

if you're sick of it, give up for a few months & come back to it. works for me & other township friends. it gets too grindy if you play it like you did when you 1st played the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    people moan when they do add stuff & moan when they don't lol. you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

if you're sick of it, give up for a few months & come back to it. works for me & other township friends. it gets too grindy if you play it like you did when you 1st played the game.
    Agreed.

Don't get me wrong, I applaud all the players who have been a part of the game and of this community for years. It's a shame when people can't find a way to work around a challenge, which it is.

And don't get me wrong, I agree that the quantities of some items in the zoo seems quite obtuse. But to complain about that would be to ignore all of the orders that require next to nothing. At an early level, I'd fill the easier ones and leave my friends and co-op members at higher levels to assist with the other items. Now at a higher level, I strive to keep larger quantities of bagels and popsicles. Granted, I too wish that they would give you the option to tell the customer to bugger off, but you work around it.

The tool factory has people who have figured out a process to make it a positive addition rather than something that takes away from the game.

And while some may not like relays or mystery or plain old silk tasks, others have found a way to make it work.

Bottom line is that you choose whether or not to have fun and if you can't, then I would bid anyone a fond farewell.

Zombie....consider me pleased this time.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post

I did enjoy the game and community but the game is changing in ways that no longer give me pleasure. So thanks everyone and enjoy!

Town: Lavinia Springs,
    Alina Winterberry signing out!
    Alina, I'm sorry to see you sign off. I appreciated the simplicity of your town, but I can see that the gameplay you wanted is not supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post

Bottom line is that you choose whether or not to have fun and if you can't, then I would bid anyone a fond farewell.
    When I first started Township a year ago, I read good advice on this forum along the lines of "Don't try to level up quickly; there is no hurry and there aren't that many challenges at the upper levels anyways. Stretch out your game instead." I've been grateful for that counsel and have been playing that way. That said, if the game starts feeling tedious, then it'll be time for a break.
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone