Thread: Tools

Tools

We need to see things like saws more often i have had 15 trains without any sawd how can we expand sounds like it might be time to quit playing if we cannot even expand

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Switzer View Post
    We need to see things like saws more often i have had 15 trains without any sawd how can we expand sounds like it might be time to quit playing if we cannot even expand
    I agree with you, it seems that the likelihood of getting saws has diminished a great deal and it’s VERY annoying.....designed to make you spend t cash no doubt!
    Town name:Stella’s Place (UK)
    Town level:121
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

The game will always eventually bring you what you need, you just have to wait for it if you don't want to buy it.

I've said it before on other threads, this is a game of patience. It takes a long time to get things done.

If you are looking for saws, make sure you look at all possible sources.

I got a saw in the free chest at sea (when sending out ships) this morning.

I get loads of needed materials in the mines.

When I see nails, saws, paint cans at the market, I try to buy them with the free tcash I get from watching ads (I don't buy tcash with real money ever). I've even bought materials with coins on rare occasions at the market.

Good luck, and just have fun with it.

You will find this happens a lot, just needing one item for upgrades, buildings etc.
    The trick is to keep your other materials or tools one item below what you need.
    Sell any excess, this will kick the algorithm into sending you the ones you are short of.

Yes it is a game of patience and eventually you will get what you need anyway.
    Good Luck and happy gaming

you'll get them eventually promise!