Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New animal hospital

New animal hospital

So let me get this straight. If you take the animal hospital you MUST also get Tool Exchange building? Or can I get those special tools by train? I do not want tool exchange. It’s unfair to force a building on players, every building is optional except for now? How do I get rid of the animal hospital if I can’t finish construction?

I don't think you can get rid of it, lol. And yes, you need the tool exchange so you can get The power tools needed to complete the animal hospital. You need the animal hospital for the population increase so you can build the houses and THEN you can get The 1 land expansion....
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I don't think you can get rid of it, lol. And yes, you need the tool exchange so you can get The power tools needed to complete the animal hospital. You need the animal hospital for the population increase so you can build the houses and THEN you can get The 1 land expansion....
    They needed to say this before, like WARN unsuspecting players OR they shouldn’t allow anyone to buy hospital before they have tool exchange! I have no reason to get tool exchange not to mention no space for it and if I did I still wouldn’t want it! Why are they forcing this on us? I think after five years it may be time for me to delete the game. I have no room at zoo. I expand town for design reasons alone. I think this stinks but maybe I’m just an old horse in a new game. Time to go out to pasture. Shame. I don’t understand why they’ve done this! Let these new items come by train with the option of getting tool exchange if people desire to have it, like the mint!

I totally understand. I haven't even received the update yet and already am not happy, lol. I wonder if low level players will need power tools for CB they haven't built yet?
    I know people wanted a tool exchange But I think they wanted to trade only slabs, glass, bricks, hammers, nails, paint, etc....NOT make power tools!! It is totally ridiculous with all the new items we must store in our barns!! They need to increase the number of barn spaces we earn with each upgrade!
    I hope you continue to play
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I totally understand. I haven't even received the update yet and already am not happy, lol. I wonder if low level players will need power tools for CB they haven't built yet?
    I know people wanted a tool exchange But I think they wanted to trade only slabs, glass, bricks, hammers, nails, paint, etc....NOT make power tools!! It is totally ridiculous with all the new items we must store in our barns!! They need to increase the number of barn spaces we earn with each upgrade!
    You’re lucky! At least you had time to know what you need to do so you don’t make an unnecessary step. I sent an in-game message letting Township know how I felt about this. It’s simple to make sure people can only get the hospital with the tool exchange but to allow people to get the hospital without knowledge of the need for tool exchange is just wrong! So now I have this ugly unfinished useless rubbish screwing up my town! I don’t get buildings, decorations or even community buildings unless it fits into my town because I began the game when that was the aim, it’s why I play. Up until now I had the ability to choose what I wanted to build and weigh its necessity in terms of gameplay. I’ll finish regatta for the sake of my coop but if they can’t remove that unfinished monstrosity then I’ll just delete it. They have an obligation to let people know what is required when they choose to build something in their town. Im not here to build their town, I’m here to build my town. I’m pissed!
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 03-21-2019 at 04:04 AM.

As I understand it, all CBs from level 60 on are affected by the new tool exchange, so consider yourself lucky, when you have them all ...
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

I understand this isn't what people wanted, but look - this change is good for your barn. Before the update, you needed 315 materials for last community building, the bank. Now, for the new animal hospital, you need only 101 slabs and 63 new tools. That is far less - so far more barn spaces you can use for something else than construction materials.

And also you dont have all those tapes and other zoo tools you had before zoo update. So, these last two updates are definitely good for our barn space...
    Last edited by Petr Starý; 03-21-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petr Starý View Post
    I understand this isn't what people wanted, but look - this change is good for your barn. Before the update, you needed 315 materials for last community building, the bank. Now, for the new animal hospital, you need only 101 slabs and 63 new tools. That is far less - so far more barn spaces you can use for something else than construction materials.

And also you dont have all those tapes and other zoo tools you had before zoo update. So, these last two updates are definitely good for our barn space...
    Getting rid of the extra materials for the zoo isnt such a big help for barn space as the amount of slabs/bricks/glass needed for enclosures has increased dramatically (my last enclosure needed 194 slabs and 194 glass). Also you still have to save lots of materials in your barn to have them available to exchange at the tool factory.
    I dont think the changes are going to greatly help with barn space TBH.
    Last edited by Downton; 03-21-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Getting rid of the extra materials for the zoo isnt such a big help for barn space as the amount of slabs/bricks/glass needed for enclosures has increased dramatically (my last enclosure needed 194 slabs and glass). Also you still have to save lots of materials in your barn to have them available to exchange at the tool factory.
    I dont think the changes are going to greatly help with barn space TBH.
    Ok I don't remember amounts of materials needed to complete enclosures, as I finished last enclosure right before the zoo update.. But with the new tools from tools exchange it's quite clear. Yes, you need to have some materials to use it for exchange, but my point is that to complete the last CB you need far less items (and so use far less barn space) than before. It was always difficult to fit in barn when finishing a CB, but now I think it will be a bit easier.