Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New animal hospital

I didn't receive my $$ for getting the animal hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina Mason View Post
    I didn't receive my $$ for getting the animal hospital.
    Is it completed or did you just bought it and waiting for the tools ? If it is completed, take a screenshot of it and send it with a report from within your game.

I'm annoyed that I am no longer able to expand my town until I build the animal hospital and collect all those materials and then do a tool exchange and 3 houses. At level 119, I had built all community buildings and houses and was focusing everything on finishing my land expansions and building zoo enclosures for the many homeless animals I have collected. And frankly, I was ecstatic when I was finished the last community building. I had ignored my zoo and was now able to focus on it. Now, I can't expand my town and have nowhere to put another building that serves no purpose let alone 3 more houses. Couldn't they have just made an animal hospital decoration? What is the purpose of a new community building? And don't get me started on the big ugly houses I will need to build! (Dear Township devs: that tower house is hideous, the single family house, you mean mansion? way too big... Why not let us choose the ones we like?) The math doesn't add up. 1 tool exchange, 1 animal hospital, 3 new houses only 1 land expansion?? I already have a bunch of my "prize" decorations stored because I don't have room for them unless I want a jumbled up mess of a town. (which I don't)! I feel like I just took a step back in the game.
    Last edited by rysomazila68; 03-23-2019 at 04:25 AM.

Playrix once thinking of how suck more money out of players. Poor thought process on the latest game change.

I am furious. I paid 38 bucks to speed up animal hospital because I wanted to free up tools by expanding land. Now I cannot get land until I finish animal hospital with 101 slabs and 32 electrical saws and 31 jackhammers. This outrageous. It's not just a few tools. It is going to take weeks. I have been trying to slabs for a zoo enclosure for almost a month- still only have 84 slabs. The construction materials are skewed and taking forever- now this! I have to save every construction material to save for zoo AND building. I was already annoyed with horrible zoo update and now this? What is going on?

I’m surprised people are annoyed about it. It has ALWAYS been like that. You get you a community building, then you build your houses to increase the population, and THEN you get your fields and land expansions. That’s how you progress when you are lower level. But I guess it’s been so long since bigger levels built a CB that they simply forgot about it.
    Let me tell you this. If you have only that one last expansion left, keep 20 of each: shovel, saws, axes, and sell the rest. You won’t need more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    I’m surprised people are annoyed about it. It has ALWAYS been like that. You get you a community building, then you build your houses to increase the population, and THEN you get your fields and land expansions. That’s how you progress when you are lower level. But I guess it’s been so long since bigger levels built a CB that they simply forgot about it.
    Let me tell you this. If you have only that one last expansion left, keep 20 of each: shovel, saws, axes, and sell the rest. You won’t need more than that
    Thanks for the info about that last expansion Marisa.
    And you do make a point. We are a little bit spoiled lately by getting factories and expansions without the need to increase our towns. The Tool Exchange and the Animal hospital is just a part of a new capture!

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeekGirl View Post
    I am furious. I paid 38 bucks to speed up animal hospital because I wanted to free up tools by expanding land. Now I cannot get land until I finish animal hospital with 101 slabs and 32 electrical saws and 31 jackhammers. This outrageous. It's not just a few tools. It is going to take weeks. I have been trying to slabs for a zoo enclosure for almost a month- still only have 84 slabs. The construction materials are skewed and taking forever- now this! I have to save every construction material to save for zoo AND building. I was already annoyed with horrible zoo update and now this? What is going on?
    It is going to take an exceptional amount of building materials to get enough tools to make the animal hospital. Looks like it is going to cost 5-8 building materials per tool. So with the animal hospital needing 63 tools, that is roughly 300+ materials just for the tools plus the 100 slabs needed. This is seriously going to slow down progression to the point of it being pretty awful. It is going to be especially awful if you aren’t a regular player. I have maxed trains and this is still probably going to take a few weeks just to finish one building. Pretty rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    Yes it's true we always had to build a community building then get a house to get the population up and then build a factory... but before, it was doable.
    Now, it's almost friggin' impossible.
    First you had zoo enclosures. When you wanted to build one, you needed materials plus stuff you got from selling items at the zoo shops. Not too bad, plus I always made lots of coins selling items. Downside was you needed to store materials plus the tools in the barn. Now, you only need materials... but good luck getting them, because you need the materials to build buildings and factories, AND to trade for the newfangled tools.
    So now we have tools which are not necessary for the zoo anymore, but are needed for the town. Which means barn space gets taken up by tools, and the ungodly amount of materials needed to trade for them.
    So with the new upgrade, we really get no break in barn space, buildings and factories are harder to build, and you can forget building enclosures for all those homeless animals you have but can't even name until you build enclosures for them all.