Thread: T-cash

T-cash

What do you use T-cash for beside the dude in the shop?

You can expand your factories, buy decoration items, speed up items in the making and more. It is good to save and have, play without spending a while and look around for stuff to use them for.

Extra boxes in factories to lengthen production queue.

Extra boxes in the market.

Speeding stuff that I know is complete waste of TC but I’m impatient so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Yejinlove View Post
    What do you use T-cash for beside the dude in the shop?
    I would say be careful about spending tcash, this game can drain your real pocket very quick if you are not careful. Think of this game as a test of patience and strategy. No sense in rushing through it because there really is no finish line waiting for you at the end, because there is no end. The game will keep going on and on...

Spend tcash on things that will serve you in the long term like:

~ boxes in the market
    ~ slots in the factory (both of these mentioned by Nevada)
    ~ extra task in a regatta (10 tcash)
    ~ once in a while chest or balloon (these should be free for uncovering or finding, but they can drain your bank pretty fast too)

There's really no need to speed up the wait time for building a house, factory, or other structure. These just take time, ignore them until you see the balloons. It's a nice surprise after you almost forgot about them!

Join a coop that shares goods with each other, that is another good way to ease the burden of time for production.

Spending the tcash instead of waiting can make you more and more impatient and it will get expensive very fast. Plus it takes the fun out of the game because then there's really no challenge.

Patience is a virtue. Greed is a sin.

Best,
    C
    Last edited by Conservativille; 03-29-2019 at 02:43 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Conservativille View Post
    Think of this game as a test of patience and strategy. No sense in rushing through it because there really is no finish line waiting for you at the end, because there is no end. The game will keep going on and on...

Spend tcash on things that will serve you in the long term...
    I love this and couldn't agree more!!

Market boxes and factory boxes are the big spend for me. And I buy the dealer to buy ore to upgrade factories.

I don't open balloons or chests. The return isn't worth the gamble when I can play in the House of Luck for the same stuff. The only time I've bought an extra building material to finish something is when my barn is bursting and I can add a ton of space quickly by finishing construction of a zoo enclosure or CB.

My greatest indulgence is decorations because I enjoy the design aspect of the town the most

The old Marshmallow Test. Ha

Quote Originally Posted by AustinPowers View Post
    The old Marshmallow Test. Ha
    you are replying with a cryptic text to a post by Conservativille that is over a year old.
    If you were a new member, I would guess you post only to get an external ad link in.

As you are not, I'd like to remind you that there are users here from all over the world, and so like to ask:
    would you care to explain your puzzle pls, both the meaning and where you see the relation to the other post?
    Sorry, if it means explaining a joke.