Thread: Homescapes for facebook gameroom issue

Homescapes for facebook gameroom issue

I've asked technical support for an answer to this but maybe someone else knows what's going on. I tried to d/l the game and got this message while it was loading "The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings." Does this mean that my browser is not supported?

I just saw that Homescapes is now on the FB Gameroom and I also got the same message. Seems like something the developers need to look at on their side. Hope they look at it or fix it soon because I really want to play this too.

Quote Originally Posted by jadite47 View Post
    Does this mean that my browser is not supported?
    Playrix can probably see from your report info, on which device/OS and with which browser you are playing, but as you are asking fellow players - with quite a bit IT knowledge here (not me, sorry) - in this forum, it might help when you post that info, too.
    Or, it might be worth googling that error msg you got.

My friend and I are both having the same issue as the two members above. We use pcs (desktops), Chrome and Windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    My friend and I are both having the same issue as the two members above. We use pcs (desktops), Chrome and Windows 10.
    My friend and I can now play Homescapes on FB Gameroom. Here's how I did it: Log into FB. On left side click on Games (you may have to click on 'see more...' to find games.) Click the tab at the top that says Your Games. Type Homescapes in the search bar at the top right of the tabs. I followed the instructions to install Homescapes to play on FB. The game on FB is not full screen and I found it to be really slow and sluggish and froze quite a bit. I clicked on the Home tab at the top of the page. Found Homescapes in my list on the left side of my home page. When I clicked on it it said that Homescapes was available on Gameroom do you want to play on Gameroom. I chose that option and followed the instructions to download. It took some time to install and I had a white screen for awhile. I clicked the refresh/restart button in the upper left-hand corner and the game started to download. Now, I can play Homescapes on FB Gameroom and it's full screen and, so far, works like a charm. I hope this helps others who were having the same issue my friend and I were having.

Im having this issue now. On FB the splash screen shows. In the game room its white screen. I posted earlier with the error msg dirrected at developers and the post is gone.

Win 10 OS, Chrome.

Nevermind...loading now.