Thread: Bathyscaphe 03.20.2019

Bathyscaphe 03.20.2019

I wonder why there are no comments about today's event? Maybe I'm the only one in trouble. The levels are real impassable. I've had two hours of endless lives. During this time, I was only able to pass the first level about 10 times. That is, won every twentieth. And I never made it past the second. And so, when spending a bunch of boosters, I was able to overcome the first three and go to the stage - a miracle happened: the first level was a simple and incredibly generous flow of various bombs and lightning! But not long. Two hours later, the level was replaced by dull and lethargic. Did you Miss Herman? Here's Herman!

I have the game on 2 ipads and won the whole thing yesterday on one, and today on another. But I had been accumulating bombs, and on the #3 of the first level and #3-5 of the second level, I loaded it with all 3 bombs. The key was taking my time, which I don’t always do. It turned out it wasn’t that difficult, although in level #5 today, I thought I wasn’t going to get all the tires. So I know it’s possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Xona View Post
    I wonder why there are no comments about today's event? Maybe I'm the only one in trouble. The levels are real impassable. I've had two hours of endless lives. During this time, I was only able to pass the first level about 10 times. That is, won every twentieth. And I never made it past the second. And so, when spending a bunch of boosters, I was able to overcome the first three and go to the stage - a miracle happened: the first level was a simple and incredibly generous flow of various bombs and lightning! But not long. Two hours later, the level was replaced by dull and lethargic. Did you Miss Herman? Here's Herman!
    Xona,
    You poor darling!

I too had a lot of trouble winning all those levels too.
    Eventually though I finally got through to the 8th and final level and missed it by ONE TYRE!!

So, back to the start............
    But this time I had been rewarded with a booty of boosters from Aquatasks and used these surreptitiously on the 6th, 7th and 8th Levels, blew them all to pieces!

The rewards were spectacular to say the least.
    30 gold, 40 silver, 50 bronze and a swag of boosters, hammers and gloves, and 6 hours free play - which made up for the loss of not receiving FB friends lives.

Keep trying!
    But you really need boosters for the last few levels.......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-21-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    I have the game on 2 ipads and won the whole thing yesterday on one, and today on another. But I had been accumulating bombs, and on the #3 of the first level and #3-5 of the second level, I loaded it with all 3 bombs. The key was taking my time, which I don’t always do. It turned out it wasn’t that difficult, although in level #5 today, I thought I wasn’t going to get all the tires. So I know it’s possible.
    Klc214,

I just won the Bathyscape Levels, Hermann, got 6 hours, 30 gold, 30 silver, a swag of boosters, very healthy prizes for sure!
    Anyway, the regular levels started again, and I was starting with a hard level # 3782.

I spent 1 entire hour on trying to get a dynamite/lightning combo and a lightning booster to ‘line up’.
    Not even close!

So I started the level without boosters, and won, lucky boy I am!!
    I think Fishdom developers have maybe done something about boosters ‘lining up’............1 hour and no line ups, not happy!

Now trying to climb up the leaderboard board with my free play time

So... I think the bathyscaphe, there were different levels among different players. My first level is 15 moves for two rows of water lilies and a pile of gold bars behind them. It was really impossible. Level 4-a waterfall of boosters. I got about 250 lights for Leo in one go. But it wasn't for long. Once refreshed daily challenge - collect 400 of lightning, the levels have changed. 400!!! Lightnings'. And I was already looking forward to how much I can collect pearls for the next competition. Such disappointment...

Quote Originally Posted by Xona View Post
    So... I think the bathyscaphe, there were different levels among different players. My first level is 15 moves for two rows of water lilies and a pile of gold bars behind them. It was really impossible. Level 4-a waterfall of boosters. I got about 250 lights for Leo in one go. But it wasn't for long. Once refreshed daily challenge - collect 400 of lightning, the levels have changed. 400!!! Lightnings'. And I was already looking forward to how much I can collect pearls for the next competition. Such disappointment...
    Yes, I did notice that too, that after repeating the 1st kevel a few times, it changed to a different game play......it had me confused for a while, but I guess that was the developers way of making it interesting fir all players, a bit of variety.

I did clear my Aquatasks, which helped me clear levels 6, 7 & 8 with those boosters from Aquatasks.

I’m currently number 1 on the leaderboard with 3227 pearls, won’t last though, because as soon as I run out of regular game levels, I have to continue with Treasure Chest, very hard levels, with minor rewards.

Now at level 3802.

What I want to know is why the bathyscapes have stopped. Not had one for weeks

Perhaps it’s sunk........

I’ve wondered, too.