Thread: My Friends Who Play Are Not Coming Up in My Friends List When Sending/Asking For Stuf

My Friends Who Play Are Not Coming Up in My Friends List When Sending/Asking For Stuf

I just made a whole bunch of new friends on facebook that play the game. When I send out stuff to them, unless they request something, they are not coming up in the game. I'm also not receiving stuff from them even though I have requested stuff.

Is there an extra step I need to do to get them on the list inside my game so I can send them stuff?

Thanks in advance for any insite...

Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    I just made a whole bunch of new friends on facebook that play the game. When I send out stuff to them, unless they request something, they are not coming up in the game. I'm also not receiving stuff from them even though I have requested stuff.

Is there an extra step I need to do to get them on the list inside my game so I can send them stuff?

Thanks in advance for any insite...
    I had a similar problem not too long ago. The only thing that fixed it for me was to uninstall the game & reinstall. I’m curious to hear if there’s another way.