Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Extra beauty points? Check tanks

Thanks Dandelion. And yeah, the timed level was tough, but well behind me. I was hoping there was an easy way to find out how much over we were on the levels because you have to pay so much more to get the beauty points back. Thanks!

Thanks for the post and your response to the question. Got a ton of coins and ussed them to get into "Love Story". Can't catch Albert, but it's fun trying. LOL Thanks for the Tip and the help.

This may not be the same for everyone, but it may help. I went backwards from Love Story back, and collected a lot of coins, but from India world back to the start there were no extra coins, so as I sold items in each of these worlds, I lost, because the 3 stars went down to 2, and I had to pay a lot more to buy items back to regain the 3rd star. Hopefully this will help others from losing in those worlds. They did not seem to gain extra values with the update. Still way ahead though for what the other worlds gave back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby L View Post
    This may not be the same for everyone, but it may help. I went backwards from Love Story back, and collected a lot of coins, but from India world back to the start there were no extra coins, so as I sold items in each of these worlds, I lost, because the 3 stars went down to 2, and I had to pay a lot more to buy items back to regain the 3rd star. Hopefully this will help others from losing in those worlds. They did not seem to gain extra values with the update. Still way ahead though for what the other worlds gave back.
    Bobby L maybe now isn't the time to tell u this I am sorry but when u take things out of ur tanks to see if u lose the last star or not and I didn't specify but I meant u just put the decorations in storage and u shift decorations around not necessarily selling things but after u see what u need, see if u took something of that value from another tank and see if u hav it in storage.

Selling things is fine too u can consolidate but I feel responsible for those coins u had to spend. Sorry if all this was unclear.

This whole issue just keeps reminding me how Playrix / Fishdom just really isn't interested in "a level playing field" since there has been zero info abt this in social forums except this one. I guess Playrix just assumes people should check old tanks or it is the player's fault if we miss something.

Playing my other game more and more, Fishdom less and less.

Ok. Thanks for explaining. I didn't really lose anywhere as much as I won though, so you didn't cost me, you helped a lot.I'm not sure exactly where you are in the game, but I'm sure you are well along, and it seems that they really are taking the fun out of the game by making the levels too hard, as well as those*&%$!! Timed ones. They are really trying to get us to give them money. Lots of us who are a fair way into the game are backing out because of this. They are turning us away from what used to be a fun game. Good luck, and thanks for the help!!

Ok. Thanks for explaining. I didn't really lose anywhere as much as I won though, so you didn't cost me, you helped a lot.I'm not sure exactly where you are in the game, but I'm sure you are well along, and it seems that they really are taking the fun out of the game by making the levels too hard, as well as those*&%$!! Timed ones. They are really trying to get us to give them money. Lots of us who are a fair way into the game are backing out because of this. They are turning us away from what used to be a fun game. Good luck, and thanks for the help!!
    I understand how you and others feel about timed levels, but they are a fact of life in all Match 3 games, unfortunately......
    Yet for every 1 player lost to Fishdom, 20 more will join as new members.

That’s also a fact of life too, power in numbers.

Yeah, I know Albert. Just discouraging that they don't understand that most of us like the game as a strategy game , where a little time to think is helpful. When we play the timed ones it's not the same game. Might as well play one of those spin the wheel games and see what happens. Like taking agame of chess and making you get through a game of speed checkers before you can get back to the game you like. I refuse to buy items though to help with the game for 2 reasons. First as an old retired guy, I don't have it to spend, but more importantly I would not feel like I was winning, but buying my way through. Oh well I'll probably keep plodding along. Keep going strong. You're doing great!!

Yeah, I know Albert. Just discouraging that they don't understand that most of us like the game as a strategy game , where a little time to think is helpful. When we play the timed ones it's not the same game. Might as well play one of those spin the wheel games and see what happens. Like taking agame of chess and making you get through a game of speed checkers before you can get back to the game you like. I refuse to buy items though to help with the game for 2 reasons. First as an old retired guy, I don't have it to spend, but more importantly I would not feel like I was winning, but buying my way through. Oh well I'll probably keep plodding along. Keep going strong. You're doing great!!
    Hi Bobby L,
    Enjoy your retirement my friend, to most of us, money is for living, not for gaming......

Insofar as timed levels are concerned, I don’t have a secret for winning them, my only 2 options would be:

To start a timed level with 2 lightning boosters side by side, along with the dynamite booster which comes attached with one of the lightning booster, and still go helter skelter moving pieces around without too much thought.....

OR

If I don’t have any boosters,
    I just go flat out and just keep moving pieces, keeping an eye out for any lightning boosters that are being generated, because then the player MUST STOP PLAYING for these boosters to deploy, yet the timer keeps ticking along.

This is so unfair of Playrix, I’ve tried advising them to at least STOP THE TIMER UNTIL BOOSTERS DEPLOY, but, ‘deaf ears.............’
    This Playrix tactic does not conform with ‘fair play’, not by international standards.

Money is money.........
    And for Playrix, it grows on trees......I don’t begrudge them generating revenue, but let’s be fair to all players with regards to timed levels, that deployment of boosters during these levels the timer must also stop - after all, the player HAS stopped, so too must IT stop.

Now I’m stuck hard on HARD level 3826........
    Waiting to complete Aquatasks to get some boosters.......
    And that crazy Seahorse just started too.........

You know, I’ve only been playing this game since around October 2018, but because I have so much free time, in my line of work, is a major reason why I have progressed so far, plus I have a military mind for tactics - or, as my friends say ‘tic-tacs ’ - the lolly mouth freshener........

Finally got through level 3826!
    Ironically, I had to play the dreaded Treasure Chest to get game boosters....and Seahorse boosters!
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-29-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Hi Albert,
    Yup. Agreed, the detonations take too long, and timed levels have to be played so quickly that while you may have more than one lightning bolt waiting to deploy, which certainly would help beat the level, the fact that you have to stop playing for them to deploy just isn't right during a timed level. Yeah, I'm at 3826 now, with no boosters, so it may be a while. Been playing less than a year as well, but not as far along as you. In "LOVE STORY". I don't know anyone who is as far along as you, so keep it up my friend, and I'll tag along behind.LOL

Hi Albert,
    Yup. Agreed, the detonations take too long, and timed levels have to be played so quickly that while you may have more than one lightning bolt waiting to deploy, which certainly would help beat the level, the fact that you have to stop playing for them to deploy just isn't right during a timed level. Yeah, I'm at 3826 now, with no boosters, so it may be a while. Been playing less than a year as well, but not as far along as you. In "LOVE STORY". I don't know anyone who is as far along as you, so keep it up my friend, and I'll tag along behind.LOL
    Bobby L,

I’m at level 3838 now, and still have some more regular levels to play yet, but I have to stop play now because I’m up to the 10th level of the 3rd chest of those crab chests, and if I win that level, I get 3 hours play plus boosters and vouchers, but I’m going to bed now, and working tomorrow, so I’ll tackle it after work tomorrow

I have a player in my FB friends list who is at level 3857........there are a few players way ahead.

Regarding the timed levels?

I don’t think the mindset of Fishdom developers will change any time soon regarding what we discussed, even though that issue is smack bang in the middle of UNfair play, nothing will be done, because, it is their aim, and in their better interests for us to lose levels, even levels with such blatant unfair characteristics as exist in timed levels.......I’m disappointed that there have not been more player discussion on this topic, it’s like all players are not interested or couldn’t care less......

So who am I to complain to Support regarding this travesty of ‘fair play’ in timed levels?
    I’ve been there already, done that = nothing heard, ignorance is bliss......

I’ll keep plodding along, I love to play this game, it is such a strategic challenge to figure out the next move.
    Talk later, time for a few Zzzzzzzz’s now.......yaaaaaaawwwwnnnnnnn!
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.