Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Extra beauty points? Check tanks

Once you have the 3 stars, how can you tell how many extra beauty points you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    OR,
    Via these Forums...........
    ...Or transfer the points beauty for the following aquarium, or summarizing them for all open aquariums. Go to suggestions and will create this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby L View Post
    Once you have the 3 stars, how can you tell how many extra beauty points you have?
    Hi u need to remove item(s) until u lose the third star. Click on the beauty point bar to see how many points u need to actually get the third star back. It may be much less than u removed but u hav to check each tank this way.

U can start with the tanks with character fish or holiday items, I think those have been modified the most.

Once u hav removed things from ur tanks u can add them all to the tank u r working on to get points. Check the "all" category for decorations.... and don't forget to check the decoration tabs for the tanks u took things from, in case one decoration was tank specific.

PS good luck on the timed level!

Oh, dandelion already answered while I was texting.
    Last edited by Xona; 03-24-2019 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    OR,
    Via these Forums...........
    But if there r millions of players they aren't all registered in this forum. Can u imagine the unnecessary amount of coins people will be using to buy decorations when they don't know tanks hav extra beauty points? Lots. Playrix / Fishdom needs to get the word out -- actually in the news section of the game itself. That is really the only way to reach all the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Xona View Post
    Oh, dandelion already answered while I was texting.
    Xona you mentioned the fish I forgot to!

I did put something in "suggestions" but I didn't add your table.

I also plan to suggest it through my game.

The more they hear about it the better I think!

I need help and don't know what to do. Went to a post about reporting bugs but it is closed. Last week it started. When I go and watch an ad to get a new fish, it won't do anything. I've probably lost a dozen fish because of this and can't figure out where to report it or get help. I'm frustrated and angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Powell View Post
    I need help and don't know what to do. Went to a post about reporting bugs but it is closed. Last week it started. When I go and watch an ad to get a new fish, it won't do anything. I've probably lost a dozen fish because of this and can't figure out where to report it or get help. I'm frustrated and angry.
    In the game interface-settings-help-contact us. In General, this problem: Internet loss occurred after the update

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post

Maybe repost your list as a new thread with a new title???
    Back to topic. Originally, I was planning on, but until I examined the subject about image in the post, I read all the forum rules :-) it is strongly recommended not to repeat topics, so, so

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    But how did you get a hold of all those values? Had you kept track of them or just find them on the internet somewhere. Amazing!
    After the emergence of vouchers in the game, I spent a systematization of the cost of a special fish, because the location of their prices in ascending order helped to distribute the vouchers, keeping the balance between the different denominations. It's a good idea to always have such information at hand