Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unpurchased Tcash, Coins, Coupons, Boosters, suddenly in my account!!! Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

We, as mods, have no way of knowing what the cause of the issue was in the first place, or why they decided to resolve it this way. By sending them a message directly from within your game, you can speak directly with Playrix yourself, and ask for any clarifications that you need.
    As this forum consists mainly of other players, there's nothing more that we could do to help you on this matter, so i really recommend to talk with them directly.
    Best of luck!
    I have done that, but why then earlier were you or someone else here able to be in contact with them to look for my case number and ask for help?

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    I have done that, but why then earlier were you or someone else here able to be in contact with them to look for my case number and ask for help?
    We do that in order to help players get started on resolving their issue. Once they are in contact with Playrix themselves, our role ends. We can't do anything more than you personally could do by directly speaking with them. We're just the "middle man".
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    We do that in order to help players get started on resolving their issue. Once they are in contact with Playrix themselves, our role ends. We can't do anything more than you personally could do by directly speaking with them. We're just the "middle man".
    Well I only have to do a cursory search on this forum to see how PLAYRIX ignores players when the issues don't benefit PLAYRIX. What they have done is theft, albeit minor in a grander scheme, but theft nonetheless. They should make me whole again, instead all I get is crickets. In honesty I made them aware of a problem costing them money, and of course they fixed it immediately to their benefit and my detriment. It seems there is NO POINT in honesty and fair play. I should have just played with the stuff, because being booted wouldn't have been much worse than [...] by surreptitiously taking it away. It's a wonderful set of arbitrary rules they have.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-25-2019 at 02:36 PM. Reason: language

And I just realized I lost my Seasonal Regatta rewards too!!!!!

So they fixed the problem allright! Before their software glitch I was Level 64. They took me back to Level 62 when they took out the materials I was given by mistake by the game! I quit, what a bunch of BS! Why should I have to work again to regain what was rightfully mine! Thank you for your help, but Playrix is a bunch of thieves the way I feel right now!

I want my rightfully earned stuff that i paid for, i intentionally did not use any of the stuff given by mistake!!! Help!!!!!!

I should have just kept my mouth shut, instead they cheat me, because their game made a mistake! Interseasonal regatta gone! 800+ pts earned in LAntern Festival and 1st Place, gone! Factory gone! All my ingots gone! Coins gone! TCash gone! Help!!!!
    Considering you were honest and reported this huge error it seems very poor form on Playrix's behalf. There may well be a reason they had to take you back a bit in your game, but one would have liked to think they would have compensated you in some way.

Unfortunately as dread explained only you will be able to pursue this issue further, which I urge you to do.

You have my sympathies and I totally get your frustration over this. I really hope you get something more satisfactory from them than how they have left it. To be left out of pocket for being an honest upstanding player surely is not the way Playrix want to be seen treating their customers.

Sorry I can't offer any help but I really wish you the best with this

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Considering you were honest and reported this huge error it seems very poor form on Playrix's behalf. There may well be a reason they had to take you back a bit in your game, but one would have liked to think they would have compensated you in some way.

Unfortunately as dread explained only you will be able to pursue this issue further, which I urge you to do.

You have my sympathies and I totally get your frustration over this. I really hope you get something more satisfactory from them than how they have left it. To be left out of pocket for being an honest upstanding player surely is not the way Playrix want to be seen treating their customers.

Sorry I can't offer any help but I really wish you the best with this
    Thank you!

Wouldn't it be ironic if a Playrix representative placed all the extras into Skunkdoc's account, but a higher-up manager removed the items as there was no documentation of it?

My apologies in advance for the humor above. However, I do feel your pain, as I'm a player who had the same situation happen (on a different game about a year ago). I spent real-life money on their game, yet they refuse to offer a refund for items purchased that were subsequently removed from the game play.
    Last edited by orgyville; 03-28-2019 at 12:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    Wouldn't it be ironic if a Playrix representative placed all the extras into Skunkdoc's account, but a higher-up manager removed the items as there was no documentation of it?

My apologies in advance for the humor above. However, I do feel your pain, as I'm a player who had the same situation happen (on a different game about a year ago). I spent real-life money on their game, yet they refuse to offer a refund for items purchased that were subsequently removed from the game play.
    Update: Not only did they scoff at my suggestion that they compensate me for what the took, but they told me in no uncertain terms that this was a one time deal for them to fix my account. Next time they will just assume I cheated and block my account!

Update: Not only did they scoff at my suggestion that they compensate me for what the took, but they told me in no uncertain terms that this was a one time deal for them to fix my account. Next time they will just assume I cheated and block my account!
    Nice one, playrix. Way to keep people on your side.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Wow! That is making me rethink investing a lot of my time playing this game, if they are that haphazard with their investigative policies into cheating! Obviously, I'm not even considering cheating and ruining all of the time that I've put into building up my township.