Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unpurchased Tcash, Coins, Coupons, Boosters, suddenly in my account!!! Help!!

There is not, uggh! What do I do?

MacBook...

Well I’m ashamed to admit I have no idea where to find the ID number. Asking now.

Admin are already aware of your post. Once we can find your ticket number we’ll hopefully be able to get things straightened out here. Don’t panic yet.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Thank you, I really hope so!

The support team has located your ticket, and they're working on it! You should hear back from them soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    the support team has located your ticket, and they're working on it! You should hear back from them soon!
    thank you!

The support team has located your ticket, and they're working on it! You should hear back from them soon!
    I was contacted by tech support, they got an inventory from me of what was added to my account mysteriously, and I think they will get it taken care of I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    I was contacted by tech support, they got an inventory from me of what was added to my account mysteriously, and I think they will get it taken care of I hope.
    That's good news! You'll just have to have a little more patience, until they sort it out. Hope your game will get back to normal soon, without any further complications.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

That's good news! You'll just have to have a little more patience, until they sort it out. Hope your game will get back to normal soon, without any further complications.
    So they fixed the problem allright! Before their software glitch I was Level 64. They took me back to Level 62 when they took out the materials I was given by mistake by the game! I quit, what a bunch of BS! Why should I have to work again to regain what was rightfully mine! Thank you for your help, but Playrix is a bunch of thieves the way I feel right now!

I want my rightfully earned stuff that i paid for, i intentionally did not use any of the stuff given by mistake!!! Help!!!!!!

I should have just kept my mouth shut, instead they cheat me, because their game made a mistake! Interseasonal regatta gone! 800+ pts earned in LAntern Festival and 1st Place, gone! Factory gone! All my ingots gone! Coins gone! TCash gone! Help!!!!
    Last edited by Nevada; 03-25-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Any Moderators who know how to speak directly with PLAYRIX, tell them I want my stuff back!!! There is no reason they had to reset my game like they did, way way way back before their mistake happened! It was their games mistake, not mine, they are cheating me out of time and actual money! I don't care if they are in Russia or wherever, I will speak with my representative who will do something about it!

Hey PLAYRIX, You took me back TOO FAR! I had 9 chests, now I have 3 in Regatta. I had 800+ Lantern Festival points and was in 1st Place, gone! Factories, gone! Coins and TCash, gone! 2 Experience levels, gone! Prizes, GONE! ALL GONE GONE GONE!!!!!!! You at PLAYRIX cheated me, I WANT MY STUFF BACK NOW, AND I WANT COMPENSATION!!!!

that's good news! you'll just have to have a little more patience, until they sort it out. Hope your game will get back to normal soon, without any further complications.
    i need help please!
    Last edited by Nevada; 03-25-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Hi,

We, as mods, have no way of knowing what the cause of the issue was in the first place, or why they decided to resolve it this way. By sending them a message directly from within your game, you can speak directly with Playrix yourself, and ask for any clarifications that you need.
    As this forum consists mainly of other players, there's nothing more that we could do to help you on this matter, so i really recommend to talk with them directly.
    Best of luck!
    FORUM RULES