Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpurchased Tcash, Coins, Coupons, Boosters, suddenly in my account!!! Help!!

Exclamation Unpurchased Tcash, Coins, Coupons, Boosters, suddenly in my account!!! Help!!

Hi,

I logged into my account yesterday, and it immediately popped up with a message that I had the following credit into my account:

Over 2,000,000 coins, over 150,000 Tcash, over 200 boosters, over 50 factory upgrade coupons, and I have no idea what else.

I am at a complete loss. I did not purchase all of this, obviously. I have constantly checked my iTunes account and have not been charged or had anything show up there, so far, thank goodness.

I have contacted support, awaiting reply.

What has happened? Is this a major glitch? I don't want to spend any of it because I don't want to be charged for something that's a mistake and that I didn't purchase.

Any ideas why this happened? Everything else seems to function just fine.

Don’t spend/use it.

You contacted support, that’s the absolute right thing to do. Make sure you respond to the automated reply to keep your ticket open.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Hi!

Can you give me the support ticket ID? That way we'd hopefully get an answer sooner for you, and the new suddenly added items won't be the cause for an unintentional ban.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Where can I find the support ticket id? I used the ingame chat report to contact them. I don't see a ticket id number.

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    Where can I find the support ticket id? I used the ingame chat report to contact them. I don't see a ticket id number.
    You have to scroll up until the beginning of the conversation, there you will find the time/date, and the ticket ID.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

It only shows the date and time. No ticket number. They are going to ban me aren't they? Reading other threads it sounds like they are going to do this! All I did was log onto my game. It's their error. What do I do?

Please tell me someone can get in touch with their staff and fix this! I am beside myself!

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    It only shows the date and time. No ticket number. They are going to ban me aren't they? Reading other threads it sounds like they are going to do this! All I did was log onto my game. It's their error. What do I do?
    Ask around you, mainly if you have young children or grandchildren. One may have installed something to HELP you with your game, not realising it would do the contrary.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

At the top of the chat you may see a little “i” in a circle. Click that to find your ticket ID.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

I am on IOS - MACBook, have only ever bought TCash through the ingame app. Is there anything else I can do? Now I am worried because there is no ticket id on my ingame cog chat sesson!