Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

I was gonna post the new trees, but I have coin issue and Besser actually has them in her town...

Would you post the pics Bess?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Help, please. When I opened my Zoo and filled the 12th basket, I received animal cards as the prize. Where did they go? Can’t find them. Sorry, but this is my first time at the dang new Zoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Help, please. When I opened my Zoo and filled the 12th basket, I received animal cards as the prize. Where did they go? Can’t find them. Sorry, but this is my first time at the dang new Zoo!
    They go into the zoo book Nana

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    They go into the zoo book Nana
    and as they are probably Doubles, you must scroll to the right in your Zoo shop (book?), Nana - or swipe or whatever: the doubles are out of sight to the right of the "normal" card decks, and there's no sign to see for scrolling.

p.s.: but I thought when you have all animals, the cards are replaced by some other items..?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I was gonna post the new trees, but I have coin issue and Besser actually has them in her town...
    Wisteria:

Royal Poinciana:
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-18-2019 at 11:43 AM.

If they're for animals you don't yet have they appear in the zoo book. If they're doubles (ie cards you already completed animals for) then they appear in the doubles pack, as DD described. I'm not 100% convinced my doubles set showed the first time until I had a complete pack of 10, though, so if you are scrolling all the way to the right and don't see the green doubles set, don't panic.

Thanks JJ and DD.

Nana doesn’t have all the animals.

Nana gets to play with new animals

Look in your book Nana and on the “all” tab swipe up to your snowy owls and you should see new cards with a progress bar on the page.

In the building in the zoo with the card pack offers, swipe and you’ll find your doubles box with a progress bar of N/10. Once you have 10 doubles, they’ll switch out for four new cards.

I appreciate you probably know or have figured it out by now, but, might still be useful for others anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

A couple of little issues the Devs are apparently already aware of - the button at the bottom of chat that takes you to your last read is half off the screen edge, the friends list reverts back to Ernie every time you re-enter it, and both the friend list and recent helpers often jumps back to Ernie randomly as you're scrolling, especially if you swipe too fast. Annoying. Nobody down the far end of my friend list is gonna get a balloon for a while, lol.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-23-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks JJ and DD. Found them - all were new cards, no duplicates.

ETA: thanks Nevada. My first post above didn’t show up at first - sorry for the double thanks posts.
    Last edited by Nana; 03-18-2019 at 12:01 PM.