Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Hey all! The new update is beginning to roll out for iOS players. Watch this space to find out when it starts to arrive for Android and Kindle players too.

Here's a link to our discussion about its Beta Test peeks, for anybody interested.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-23-2019 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Added pop up images
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

I’m a little over-excited... lol!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

All I care about right now are my fabulous new trees. I'd hate to spoil the surprise for anyone, but they're just gorgeous
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

Is there just one land expansion? Just like to know so I can sell some more tools off. Thanks
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Is there just one land expansion? Just like to know so I can sell some more tools off. Thanks
    Yes, just one expansion. I've now got to build the tool exchange, Community Building and the new houses to have enough population to access the expansion.
    IMPORTANT:

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yes, just one expansion. I've now got to build the tool exchange, Community Building and the new houses to have enough population to access the expansion.
    Thanks Bess. Sounds like I need to make some room in my town! That's a lot of stuff with only one expansion.
    Well at least I can have a bit of barn space for 5 minutes until I fill it with junk again
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Thanks Bess. Sounds like I need to make some room in my town! That's a lot of stuff with only one expansion.
    Well at least I can have a bit of barn space for 5 minutes until I fill it with junk again
    I was nearly there with materials for a zoo enclosure, but was waiting to on the barn space made by using up some expansion tools to finish it off. And now the CB wants half of the same materials Guess my Macaws are just gonna have to wait, lol.
    IMPORTANT:

Ooh good point about building materials. I only need 13 more for an enclosure, but think I will wait and do the CB first

Ooh good point about building materials. I only need 13 more for an enclosure, but think I will wait and do the CB first
    At least with it wanting the same ones, hopefully my trains won't get confused with two waiting for materials at once.
    IMPORTANT:

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    At least with it wanting the same ones, hopefully my trains won't get confused with two waiting for materials at once.
    Well we can hope, lol