Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Because of the squashed order map I can’t access all the orders, some are behind others & I just can’t get to them
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Are you talking about the helicopter map of the town? It is horrible now. The whole right half of my town is missing. And are they giving us fewer helicopter orders now? It sure seems that way. I am only getting 8-9 at a time now. Horrible!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Forgive me for being dense, but I can't tell the difference .. can someone post a screenshot?
    Yes, Honey they shrunk the map of the Heli orders! But the profit of this is that by this difference copter flights are shorter too.
    And if you place your platform in the middle of the map (tip for new players by Gray lady) they are even shorter.

Hey, Sweetness123,

Good to see you're back!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I do hope Playrix comes back to this forum once in a while... what for? hey, to read it! )
    We never went away, _DD_ 🙏🌹

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, Sweetness123,

Good to see you're back!

������������
    Well, Anna, you truly made my day girlfriend! Thank you so much for this, xxoo
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 03-25-2019 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Got so excited, messed up posting (LOL)

Sorry if addressed prior, didn't see anything in the ACADEMY OF INDUSTRY change. It used to only show the exclamation mark for newly-available upgrades; now we have to look at everything to see what's new.

Please fix!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I guess you didn’t read relevant previous messages in this thread or overlooked them. I don't want to upset you, but....
    Before update I had hoped the same thing. Well, that as a letdown.... In fact, it is so bad, I stopped zoo altogether until the new communitybuilding and new houses are build...
    Well you are right, once I found out how this tools exchange actually operated I flipped it made no sense to me lol. I assumed we would be getting the new power tools from trains, plane, chests etc and then use them to change for materials in bulk that way you can finish both community and zoo buildings well that's disappointing. I get the new update exchange materials for tools to finish community buildings but why not make it same process for the zoo enclosures too? Why make it separate, don't see how that is beneficial at all, that tool building had potential but now seems like it just complicated matters more lol.

I cant see the checkmarks on the items like the heli also during regatta if you are doing the coin challenge you cant see how many coins you have so far

Im wondering when this update will drop for me, I'm on a Macbook.

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    Im wondering when this update will drop for me, I'm on a Macbook.
    The MacOS platform is entirely separate from the iOS/Android/Amazon version. Your next update will be announced in the Township News whenever it becomes available and may or may not contain the features discussed in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    The MacOS platform is entirely separate from the iOS/Android/Amazon version. Your next update will be announced in the Township News whenever it becomes available and may or may not contain the features discussed in this thread.
    Thank you, I have always mistakenly just categorized Mac with iOS.

Doing the "Happy Dance" -- waited only 12 days, and got all my materials to finish up the Animal Hospital, completely free (just cost me patience). Yeh, I get to start building my houses now.