Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

I went ahead and built the tool exchange because I was curious, and I'm confused. It's asking to trade power tools like jackhammers and saws, but doesn't say where to get those items. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by unholly933 View Post
    I went ahead and built the tool exchange because I was curious, and I'm confused. It's asking to trade power tools like jackhammers and saws, but doesn't say where to get those items. Any ideas?
    You got mixed up
    You give „normal“ building materials (glass, slabs, bricks, as the offer asks) and you get those electric tools, which you need or CBs in level 60+. The number needed us yet unknown, I fear ..

No Kindle update yet. Guess we wont be able to play event if its not out in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    You got mixed up
    You give „normal“ building materials (glass, slabs, bricks, as the offer asks) and you get those electric tools, which you need or CBs in level 60+. The number needed us yet unknown, I fear ..
    Oh, great! That's even worse! Thanks for clarifying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    You got mixed up
    Also, what are the power tools used for??

What a terrible update!! Everything looks pink and blurry now, what have you done?!

The new toolbuilding... such a terrible idea.. Why??!!

Mayby it's time to say goodbye to the game after years of playing. It keeps getting worse with every update.

I agree with most of the issues here, I hate the tool exchange, the glitches are irritating, the new design makes everything so much harder to read. Friends all one colour is a stupid idea (to me). And all that work for one land expansion and one extra field...

My main issue though is just the general feeling of the game, nothing seems to work quite as well as before, menus are really jerky as you scroll through them, I have to keep tapping on things twice to get them to open, moving round the town is really jerky, overall it just feels like a much clunkier, lower standard game to me.

On the plus side I am glad they have added zoo animals for the higher level players.

Since the new update I’m having trouble scrolling through my friends list. It keeps snapping back to the beginning. Would be great if this could be fixed. Thank you

Also, if you click on a friend in your list and go to their town and then go back to the list you are back with Ernie again. Before it would go back to the friend you clicked on.

The friend list resetting to Erne after every single visit to a friend’s city is beyond aggravating. Please fix this nonsense.