Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event Decorations wiki

Event Decorations wiki

Does anyone know what happened to fandom wiki? It hasn't been updated in months. I liked being able to check it & find which decoration I received for event
    Last edited by specialj501; 04-01-2019 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Misspelling

The players doing it just moved on to something else. Maybe because wikia changed hands which may have affect how things works.

...and Brendon started a new Wiki, as mentioned here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1387524

I don't know whether he's still working on it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...and Brendon started a new Wiki, as mentioned here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1387524

I don't know whether he's still working on it, though.
    There is definitely still more information on the original than on Brendon's version. As you said though, hopefully his work on it is still ongoing.

It's a shame, I always loved the original Wiki. Too bad he couldn't just work on updating the various aspects of it that required update.

Nice memory on the Wiki....(I remember it being posted but I'd forgotten about it.)

Building a whole new wiki seems a huge job to me. More than just keeping the existing one up to date.
    And if you are the only one working on it and only have 24 hours in a day and also have other activities ...

I keep an eye on it and I know that his latest activities here in the forum (changing signature) and on the wiki (promise to work on farming pages) were in February ...

Hopefully it is just a matter of (having the) time (or not)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

I keep an eye on it and I know that his latest activities here in the forum (changing signature) and on the wiki (promise to work on farming pages) were in February ...

Hopefully it is just a matter of (having the) time (or not)
    I saw that, too (Feb.), and am a bit worried. But he didn't post about a break or such yet, and is rather attentive to such.
    I didn't check about latest event(s), just saw he has the zoo change. So, indeed...

I don’t see most information on the new wiki. I am going to rely on the old wiki for now.

I was hoping for info here or on the wiki on the upcoming Regatta decor, as nothing has been announced yet. Maybe the new Regatta decor will be announced today! (Since it starts in less than 24 hours) Also really curious about the Easter event, since I have never done one. It starts in five days and no info yet here on decor or about event. Hope we find out soon!

The „old“ wiki at Fandom is being updated right now and there should be a new admin within the next few weeks.
    Airplane quantities and community buildings are up to date and somebody is working on the zoo as well. I will be updating the regatta season stuff within the next few days. But we could use a few more editors.

As for new deco: We are only players and don‘t have more info than anyone here on the forum. New regatta deco is usually posted on Monday around 15:00 UTC on Facebook.
    You can look at the wiki page for the 2018 Easter Adventure. My guess is the new event will be quite similar: https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Eas...ure_2018_Event

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    The „old“ wiki at Fandom is being updated right now and there should be a new admin within the next few weeks.
    Airplane quantities and community buildings are up to date and somebody is working on the zoo as well. I will be updating the regatta season stuff within the next few days. But we could use a few more editors.
    Happy to hear you (and others) are still working there, Sablob! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Airplane quantities and community buildings are up to date and somebody is working on the zoo as well. I will be updating the regatta season stuff within the next few days. But we could use a few more editors....
    Great news indeed to have (at least one) up-to-date Wiki!
    For us Forummers it all seems so natural to have all the information we need available on that spot.
    Respect for everything you and your co-workers did and still are doing.

Keep up the good work!