Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Can't we put a different pro pic in township ( from our gallery) without connecting it to fb?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Still no android update.......how much longer will it be?
    I got it a couple of hours ago.
    Not happy about the brighter colours and cartoony look of some aspects of the game. The menus are now much bigger and brighter but some of the writing is smaller - go figure... Everything about the interface seems more rounded now, it looks childish or something...

And what's up with the new game icon at the store? Where's the cute cow?

11 hrs to go before my tool factory is completed, can we make/exchange ALL tool types there? land expansion, barn, factory, mining?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    11 hrs to go before my tool factory is completed, can we make/exchange ALL tool types there? land expansion, barn, factory, mining?
    No, you can only exchange bricks, glass and slabs for power tools like electric saws and drills.

I just got the update and started building that new tool exchange building hopefully it will help me out ever since that new zoo update really avoided the zoo like the plague just horrible and I got so many enclosures keep popping up I can't keep up with the materials I just build one at a time, not to mention the ridiculous amount of items needed to fill a order.

But about this update, really not happy, yeah we got more new buildings, but that new menu is terrible so much smaller now, also with old layout it would stay where you left it this new one I would scroll all the way right, check what person needs and when I go back to menu reverts back to the front and you need to scroll again pretty silly.

I hate what they did with this new look feel like there's a warm filter on the game now and with the texts and numbers different font to it's actually causing my eyes to strain and it's not pleasant and I have no issues with my eyes but this new look is not fun to look at, I never use the blue filter at night on my phone but I found it helps with this new update.

I don't what the guys at Playrix are trying to do, their making this game worst by the update. They seem to listen to handful of suggestions adding more stuff but same time just ruining the core game.

They should of left the look of the game how it was and if they truly listened to people instead of making menus smaller why not make the market double row for all users not just tablet ones.

Why not offer a solution to barn always full issue, I heard this new tool exchange building only offers bricks, slabs and glass so don't expect to get tools to upgrade barn.

I really hope they revert the look of the game cause its beyond horrible probably worst then the zoo update.

I would say keep up the great work Playrix but clearly your doing the opposite
    Last edited by Sp8rk3y; 03-21-2019 at 01:16 PM.

I don't know why Playrix insists on making the graphics more and more cartoonish. I remember the stupid changes to the trains and the cows and the zoo elephants have always looked ridiculous. I started playing Fishdom over 4 years ago and have never done updates (I still see the little Playrix Dragon on the opening pages). The old graphics are stunning. I've declined updates because I don't want a cartoon aquarium. Township isn't a kiddy game. I don't know why it needs to look like one.

So on a positive note... I like that when searching with Raja (market dealer), when you are searching multiple times to get the best deal, he stays on the tab and item you last searched. So when I search for mining tools but don’t like the offer and want to search again, it doesn’t revert back to the main screen, it stays on the mining tab! Yea!

Also, it might have been changed before this but I just noticed that the memory storage space required is dramatically lower. The game previously took up 2 or 3 GB in my iPad mini. Now it’s something like 300 MB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp8rk3y View Post
    I just got the update and started building that new tool exchange building hopefully it will help me out ever since that new zoo update really avoided the zoo like the plague just horrible and I got so many enclosures keep popping up I can't keep up with the materials I just build one at a time, not to mention the ridiculous amount of items needed to fill a order.
    I guess you didn’t read relevant previous messages in this thread or overlooked them. I don't want to upset you, but....
    Before update I had hoped the same thing. Well, that as a letdown.... In fact, it is so bad, I stopped zoo altogether until the new communitybuilding and new houses are build...

Another possible glitch with this update....Every time I try to view the trophies/global stats of a coop by clicking on the Trophy icon on their co-op page, it shows 0 trophies earned for all leagues and doesn't list any global score the first time I try. If I exit and click on the trophy icon a second time, it will then bring up the correct information.

Quote Originally Posted by NonaBelle View Post
    So on a positive note... I like that when searching with Raja (market dealer), when you are searching multiple times to get the best deal, he stays on the tab and item you last searched. So when I search for mining tools but don’t like the offer and want to search again, it doesn’t revert back to the main screen, it stays on the mining tab! Yea!

Also, it might have been changed before this but I just noticed that the memory storage space required is dramatically lower. The game previously took up 2 or 3 GB in my iPad mini. Now it’s something like 300 MB.
    Yea, the way the dealer works is much less painful now, very nice!
    Also my help tab upgrades in real time now and is no longer cluttered with outdated help requests, which is also nice.

The tool exchange might not be what people had originally hoped for, but it's great to get some relief on the barn space pressure, thanks Playrix!

I also struggle with the graphic changes - I play on a phone and everything in the town is smaller now and seems slightly fuzzy. Buildings, products, crops, numbers - it's a challenge for my old eyesight. I hope I'll somehow get used to it, but at the moment it's really unpleasant to play the game.