Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

There is apparently something called a "blue chinese wisteria"

5802a43f213f6f49a79f13c939b5ef52.jpg

And a "blue moon wisteria"

bluemoon.jpg
    Last edited by cdosr; 03-19-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by golfattack View Post
    Anyone having an issue with Friends List Freezing after new update? My friends list is frozen, but able to access Recent Helpers and those requesting help. Have sent customer service a message, but they must be inundated with problems. Just wondering if anyone has same problem. If a one has a quick solution, would be grateful. Thank you.
    Hi golfattack, I don't have update yet, but in the March 2019 update thread Bess posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    A couple of little issues the Devs are already aware of and are fixing - the button at the bottom of chat that takes you to your last read is half off the screen edge, and the friends list reverts back to Ernie every time you re-enter it. Presumably that means there's no point in us reporting either..
    Now I know it's not the same as friends list freezing, but does show the devs are aware of some issues. Anyway you have done the right thing reporting it, letting them know your problem, as it's different to what's mentioned. Hopefully it will be fixed soon
    Last edited by Downton; 03-19-2019 at 01:40 PM.

The new friend tab is so annoying, it keeps going back to Ernie every time I help/visit a friend. Unlike the old one which stays where you left after visiting/helping a friend. Please bring back this feature in the friends tab!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    You actually lose space...due to new Community Building AND new houses. Guess that is why you get land expansion last, lol..so you feel like "oh, wow..more land!!" After you have rearranged and crammed stuff here and there
    I thought I was being so cunning, having my houses over to the right, so that when new ones finally came with the long-awaited Community Building the new expansions would be right where I needed them in that top corner. And what do we get? One. One expansion. On the other side.

So it turns out I'm not very cunning after all. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Soon View Post
    The new friend tab is so annoying, it keeps going back to Ernie every time I help/visit a friend. Unlike the old one which stays where you left after visiting/helping a friend. Please bring back this feature in the friends tab!
    Clay, Bess addressed this issue earlier on in this thread. You can find her post here

Hello,

do we get new fields also?

Thank you Downton, yes will just have to wait. I have rebooted several times, but no good. Don't want to reinstall just in case I have to go back to level, 1, couldn't bare it. A waiting game, at least the rest of the game is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    ...And what do we get? One. One expansion. On the other side.

So it turns out I'm not very cunning after all. Ah well.
    nah... land on that other side was wished for so often - you made them deliver it finally.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I see from some of the screenshots that they've added a requirement for "drills", "circular saws", and "jackhammers" (or whatever the new tools are called) for building the new Community Building (Pet Hospital). Did they go back and change the requirements for older CBs as well?

I don't have the update yet (Android) and I have all the CBs already so I still wouldn't know. Anybody catching up with the older CBs?
    Level 60+ community buildings will all require a mix of materials and new tools.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    There is apparently something called a "blue chinese wisteria"

5802a43f213f6f49a79f13c939b5ef52.jpg

And a "blue moon wisteria"

bluemoon.jpg
    While these claim to be blue Wisteria, I’m not convinced they are true blue. As Nana stated there are very few true blue flowers. Another thing about these so-called blue flowering trees, they are considered invasive in North America. Local nurseries don’t usually sell them, however they are still sold through mail order nurseries.