Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

I’m also finding the arrow over the Academy of Industry doesn’t disappear after I open the menu and close it again without selecting an upgrade (maybe just me ...)

Thanks for sharing pics of new trees, bess!! More stuff, and only 1 expansion...that isn't playing very nice

I really hope the tavern is available again in the Medieval regatta

Okay, a few quick observations:

The new trees: Yay, always want new plants. But...the Wisteria is in-your-face neon blue. Knocks you right between the eyes.

Tool Exchange: Oh my. I used TCash to speed complete it. I bought 2 additional tool slots. There is an hour wait for each slot to refill. I will be exchanging tools for a good long while before I can complete the Animal Hospital. Need that completed to build more houses. Need more houses and population to clear the new expansion.

The new menus - barn, friends - are huge. No one should complain about any vision problems. Because they are so large, expect to do even more scrolling than you’re already used to.

Luckily, I had a lot of saved up land, filled with parks, so I have places to put new houses. Score and others who have gone hog wild with decos, you might start spring cleaning and putting some things into storage. LOL

I have the 2 new Enclosures under construction - just plopped for now - who knows when they will be completed or where their permanent placement will be. Once again, storage of sillier decos saved the day land-space wise.

I justed downloaded the new update. My thoughts,

*The co-op chat button is way to close to friends tab.
    *The Mint has been replaced with Tools exchange. Not sure how it works yet because I’m in the process of building it.
    *Can’t recall ever seeing a blue wisteria
    *Friends are now all the same color, this does make it less confusing.
    *House of Luck chest has a new look.
    *No mention whether the quantities for zoo requests has been lowered to a reasonable amount.

LOVE the new icon, trees, etc. I’m on a 12.9” iPad Pro and these new buttons are dwarfing my screen. I never really had trouble finding the buttons before...but now I definitely won’t miss them now. Otherwise, I don’t mind the changes, and I’m sure I’ll get used to the bigger buttons in time.Thanks for a great update, Playrix!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Okay, a few quick observations:

Score and others who have gone hog wild with decos, you might start spring cleaning and putting some things into storage.
    Haha, nana!! Already a major issue for me...now I must decide which of my beautiful clutter decos I can do without But nice to have some new challenges...and complain/whine as I rearrange!

Quick questions...

Did they change island upgrades?

Does anyone know what is needed to complete the CB/animal hospital?

Thanks!!

OMG I love the new trees! Panic stations creating room in my town so I can fit everything in

ETA Also great to see I can still visit my friends who have got the update
    Last edited by Downton; 03-18-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Here you go Score:

577B254C-E05C-47B5-B7F1-0B1D874D460B.jpg

Getting these new tools is a very slow process.