Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Does anyone know yet what materials and tools are needed for the new community building?

Hi Stella, here's a n earlier post from Nana showing building materials needed for animal hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Here you go Score:

Attachment 39653

Getting these new tools is a very slow process.
    Last edited by Downton; 03-20-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Stella, here's a n earlier post from Nana showing building materials needed for animal hospital
    Thank you Downton
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-20-2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Fixed name typo for ya

Can we get those tools anywhere other than tool exchange? Mine wants to exchange for the slabs needed to build the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Can we get those tools anywhere other than tool exchange? Mine wants to exchange for the slabs needed to build the hospital
    Found the answer... “NO”. Gonna take a long time to build a CB now

This update has brought me many mixed emotions....

To start with the positive things:
    A) I do like the looks of the exchange building! It fits so nice in my car-corner, next to the auto repair shop.
    B) I do like the new expansion, especially in the top left! I have been waiting for a while for an expansion there, so I can bring my lab back close tonthe mines (I had to remove it after building a third foundry).
    C) I just got warned while taking a task the points for finishing it would overmax my yachtclubpoints.

Sadly, the things I don’t like are much more intense to me:

1) A lot has gotten bigger: I don’t like being able to see less at once.
    Some things however have become significant SMALLER, to the point I overlook them or need a magnifying glass....: some buttons (like who is online): booster-icons, etc. The ! from chat is less catchy. But the most annoying: my friend and I did a cointask: the counting-icon on the right has become so small, we can't even read them anymore. I had to open taskmenu everytime to see how much coins I had earned so far....

2) A nasty surprise to see we need to build more houses. If they had been new I could have accepted it. But more existing houses..... I have my town carefully designed. The houses don’t fit in. So it will be chaos again in my town, and I can’t handle that very well (rolling eyes).

3) I know several people asked for a tool-exchange building. However, I do think most (all?) intended exhanging existing tools, so slabs for bricks, glass for slabes, etc. As rates can be terrible. Many were happy to see the tools for the old zoobuildings disappear; not to see them being ‘replaced’ by entirely new tools....
    This new method means chaos to me: keeping track what you need, not exchanging the wrong things, as you are building several things needing several stuff. I put zoo on hold now, otherwise I can’t cope at all. Even so, I did open 2 slots, already I feel I don’t know what to do, exchange or not, the system is too complicated to me.

4) So we have to build 3 extra houses and a communitybuilding and an exhangebuilding, while just getting one expansion...? (that by the way will take a long while to open this way).
    (I know some get free space from where the mint was, but not all had the mint)(you can guess, I am one of them).

5) Some colours have become very bright, a bit too much: the new trees, buttons.
    All including some new lay outs are a bit cartoonish to me too, as mentionned by others.

6) the changes in friendslist are no good to me either: don’t like it being send back to Ernie everytime I scroll theough list. And all is too large nd too little: when your friendslist is looooong you have to swipe even more now than before. I'd like to see more friends at once.

7) I want my old icon on screen back....

Added 8) I am mining now, and man, I see what some mean now, it¡s like having an earthquake every time yoo lower, this is so not nice....

Overall....... I am SO glad I am am a higher leveled player, not in the middle of building previous houses and community buildings: I think I would have given up game then seeing what this new exchange thing among others causes....
    I am so not happy.....
    Last edited by Zelda; 03-20-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: added 8)

Sigh....... still waiting for android update

As usual the motto from Playrix seems to be: " The best things come to those who wait...and wait...and wait...................." Are those iPad/iPhone players more important to Playrix? It seems that the company isn't able to roll out new updates simultaniasly for all platforms. That I can understand. But why are the apple players always first in the row is something I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    As usual the motto from Playrix seems to be: " The best things come to those who wait...and wait...and wait...................." Are those iPad/iPhone players more important to Playrix? It seems that the company isn't able to roll out new updates simultaniasly for all platforms. That I can understand. But why are the apple players always first in the row is something I can't.
    Let me quote what our Playrix Admin said after the last update when you said the same thing, just in case you missed her reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi aadjepiraatje,
    Kindly note that the update is not officially out yet. We're doing our best to release game updates for different platforms at the same time, but depending on the peculiarities of the app stores the update might be available to some players before its official release.
    To my regret, this situation is out of our control.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-20-2019 at 12:45 PM.

,WHAT ZELDA SAID...
    I agree with everything.
    Not enjoying the new update. The exchange especially. I need like 30 of each new tool, and the only way to get them is by trading away the materials I also need? I envy the people that got the last 2 factories built before the update, all they had to worry about was getting enough coins.
    The zoo is impossible now between the crazy orders and the building materials needed to build enclosures, what with the vet pkace that also needs to be built somehow.
    Last edited by Anemone; 03-20-2019 at 02:38 PM.