Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

No Android update yet?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    No Android update yet?
    Not yet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Speaking of beta testing...

My Kindergarten seems to be sitting on an earthquake fault. I first noticed it after the update before this one. The whole things shifts ever so slightly forward and then shifts back again. I guess the beta testers were busy on new stuff and no one saw or reported this. Anyway, when the big earthquake hits, the poor little kids will be the first to go.
    Maybe Playrix decided to shift gears and aim towards a less mature audience.
    My Rose Sorbet looks like it belongs on a child’s menu now. Plus, seriously, those LARGE friends icons have some hormonal issues.
    Ugghh!
    My fields are smaller and more difficult to see and plant. Why? All of it is weird to me.
    Just my 2 cents.

Sugarplum fairy came and hit the streets
    Last edited by MissWilliamston; 03-20-2019 at 02:56 AM.

I just came on to vent. Between fishdom and now Township I feel this is worse update ever. Everything looks so cartoonish. And...we have to build a tool exchange, a vet community building and 3 more houses to get one lousy piece of land? What in tarnations? I already started the tool exchange and I wish I didn’t. They say they built it by popular demand? Who are these people that cried out “build a veterinarian building” I would like to bonk them over the head with the 3 houses that now need to be built. 3 1/2 years playing this game faithfully and I am truly thinking about finally giving up. If it wasn’t for my husband I would. But this is our time to chat and have fun in the chat room as he’s as OTR trucker. I don’t like the word hate and it’s thrown about to often but I highly DISLIKE this update. Pftttt 😡

Most of the upgrades I can take or leave but the change in the font and some of the colors of this upgrade is frustrating. The font has gotten so much smaller and harder to read. And the color of the numbers in the Academy of Industry is hard to distinguish for those of us who have color issues. I could easily tell when I had enough of a certain ingot before not I cannot tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Did anybody notice how the mine is „shivering“ when you scroll down? Or is it just my mine?
    I have a shaky mine too. Every time it moves a level deeper, it’s like a little earthquake. Makes me a little queasy actually. My daughter’s town, on kindle so no update yet, shakes a little bit so maybe mine always did a little. But it is definitely more pronounced now.

My kindergarten also shifts like Nana’s. Poor kids.

How do we get these new tools, other than by trading for them in the new building? The amounts of them needed to build the new community buildings are insane. I guess my newest factories will take a very long time to get built if I have to get the damn community buildings done first.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    How do we get these new tools, other than by trading for them in the new building? The amounts of them needed to build the new community buildings are insane. I guess my newest factories will take a very long time to get built if I have to get the damn community buildings done first. ���������������� �������������
    So far it seems you can only get the power tools from the tool exchange.

I am on Android and haven't encountered these changes yet.

However I did notice a massive change in CoOp settings and Regatta when I opened the game in the morning.

1. Our CoOp had a leader (with active racing status) who has been inactive for 20 months. As of today, the player has been removed from the CoOp and the oldest Co-leader has become the new leader. It is such a boon.

2. Since we have one reduced racer, our racing group changed. we are playing against different teams compared to beginning of the race. However there is an issue. Earlier our competitors had global rankings closer to ours. Now we are competing against teams who are ranked 30000 - 20000 ahead of us. I was wondering if we are back to older algorithm of Regatta or is it just a one time glitch?

Is there an ETA on getting the friends list fixed? The new update seemed to have slowed everything in the game down. Much lag