Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

The most annoying thing to date, is the friends‘ list, which starts always at the very left, after helping somebody ... and I don‘t like the much too bright new colours, looks like children‘s plastic tools ...

I can’t say, how the toolexchange effects my game, it‘s still building, but overall I agree with Zelda: why dump the Zoo tools, when they‘re now replaced with new - other - tools?

Can someone answer this...what happens if Android or KINDLE has not updated before start of event?

I hope Playrix is in contact with Amazon to ensure update is released before event.

The FRIENDS LIST IS A NIGHTMARE!!!! If you are scrolling, headed for a friend’s town and you pause for 1 second or less, it immediately pops you back to Ernie. I have tried twice to reach a friend’s town and if I lift my finger pressure even a smidge - back I go to Ernie. What utter nonsense this is. And the icons are so huge - too huge - even for the visually impaired.

Did anyone else notice that since the update, the button to reduce the time for your trains says it increases your experience points. The button to increase your experience points says it reduces the time. The descriptions are switched. After all these ingot tasks I’m ready to upgrade my trains again, but don’t want to do it until they fix this glitch.

Ernie has a like button!

Nana, maybe you can try to “like” Ernie and he will go away...

You try it, I won’t do it

This new update is a nightmare. It’s entirely too hard on the eyes. The friend’s list is awful! Such HUGE icons & Facebook friends are no longer blue. And the worst, ONE land expansion. Really?! *sigh* Does anyone know what it takes to build the new Animal Hospital? I’ve got a day left & very little barn space so I’d love to know what I have extra of to sell off.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    Does anyone know what it takes to build the new Animal Hospital? I’ve got a day left & very little barn space so I’d love to know what I have extra of to sell off.
    Hi,

You can find the required materials in this post.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Judyvines View Post
    Did anyone else notice that since the update, the button to reduce the time for your trains says it increases your experience points. The button to increase your experience points says it reduces the time. The descriptions are switched. After all these ingot tasks I’m ready to upgrade my trains again, but don’t want to do it until they fix this glitch.
    Hi,

It would be really helpful if you could get some screenshots of this, and send them to support directly from your game. They will be able to identify the problem and fix it. So far, for other players the descriptions work fine, so they will need your game's data which will be automatically included with your report.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I sent them a note from the in-game interface and included screenshots. So far, I’ve only received the automatic reply. Thanks for the suggestion though. One more upgrade and my trains will be at 50% of the original time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

It would be really helpful if you could get some screenshots of this, and send them to support directly from your game. They will be able to identify the problem and fix it. So far, for other players the descriptions work fine, so they will need your game's data which will be automatically included with your report.

I always regretted building the mint. I've never used it. Couldn't be happier to see it go! Total waste of space. Thanks, Township Devs!

Those blue trees look like they got radiation poisoning Maybe the next community building can be a tree hospital