Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hi Nevada,

are there infos about the material necessary for the building the other CBs level 60+?

Thanks in advance!
    I’m working on getting this info now and hope to have it available in that great Playrix timescale of: soon.

Monaco: it happens. Sooooo many comments to wade through things easily get missed, no worries
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Just did latest update for bugs and glitches, unfortunately it has not corrected the Friends List Freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I’m working on getting this info now and hope to have it available in that great Playrix timescale of: soon.
    Thank you, so I‘ll be patient ... not one of my core competences, I fear

I'm apparently the only one with this gripe, but I'm really sad that they changed the game icon, especially since they replaced the cute cow with this monstrosity:
    Township icon 6.5_pt Google Play.png
    This is the one I see on Android and on the Portuguese Version of the Play Store.
    But at first, when I entered the Play Store in English (my default setting), this is the icon I saw:
    Township icon 6.5_en Google Play.png
    Not much better

Does anyone else miss the cute cow icon?
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

Please fix the return to Ernie feature after scrolling through friend list. My goal in playing this game is to have fun, not get carpel tunnel.

Just received the update for the Kindle Fire tablet ... Not that​ much different to me but can certainly understand where the font size could be difficult for phone users! And why?! Why change the font size in ways inconsistant across the game?! Makes no sense, IMO.. Hate the new "generic" game icon!
    Last edited by happymonkie; 03-22-2019 at 12:03 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code:The PooP DecK PuB / #EC52WU
    Town Name/Code: HappyMonkie / #23J4BZ
    Town Level: 70!

​"What goes around, comes around"

Because of the squashed order map I can’t access all the orders, some are behind others & I just can’t get to them
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Scrolling your friends list???

Before this new update when scrolling through my friends list and after going into someone's town then coming back out it would remember where I was on the list but now it starts me all over again and I have a very big list so after scrolling over 200 people the last thing I want to do is have to start all over. Please fix back to like it was

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Because of the squashed order map I can’t access all the orders, some are behind others & I just can’t get to them
    Are you talking about the helicopter map of the town? It is horrible now. The whole right half of my town is missing. And are they giving us fewer helicopter orders now? It sure seems that way. I am only getting 8-9 at a time now. Horrible!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Are you talking about the helicopter map of the town? It is horrible now. The whole right half of my town is missing. And are they giving us fewer helicopter orders now? It sure seems that way. I am only getting 8-9 at a time now. Horrible!
    Forgive me for being dense, but I can't tell the difference .. can someone post a screenshot?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.