Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Yes when I am checking the list of people who need helps it keeps snapping back to the beginning of the list, too. Not just the friends’ list. And while I’m scrolling through i- not just after visiting a town. Frustrating...

Also I do like a bit of a change for the eyes. Something crisper but less harsh on the eyes. However, I think the blocked letters and beige hue make it look like an older game, not a more contemporary one... maybe that doesn’t matter.

Doesn't look like kindle will get the update before the start of the event sadly. Seems by the comments there are a lot of changes in this one, and not all good. I hope the glitches are worked out quickly.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 146
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Hopefully Playrix developers are working late to correct issues before Amazon releases update. But not holding my breath. 10 hours til event starts. Get tired of this month after month after month, after year after year....I notice a pattern but for some reason Playrix can't or perhaps they don't really care to change the way they operate. Do they think Amazon will no longer care about their customers and start releasing updates filled with glitches?? I am glad Amazon has high standards. Where is that emoji of the little guy drumming his fingers??
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op

I wonder why updates aren't released at times that dont coincide with events.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I wonder why updates aren't released at times that dont coincide with events.
    That is one of the million dollar questions that has been asked numerous times. See my post #13 in the thread where Anna tells us update is now live
    Castaway Co op

Someone please tell me what the “glitches” are that Amazon, alone, has found. Seeing gripes and complaints about things from iOS and Android players, but nothing about gliches that would hold up release of this update.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Well I'm not going to assume that gripes and complaints on the Android platform might not be actual glitches on the Kindle platform. I don't know enough about programming to make that determination. But I think the point is that Amazon ALWAYS takes several days to vet a new update ... Whether or not they find any problems. And Playrix almost always releases a new update right before an event. So kindle players are always waiting with baited breath to see if the update will come out in time for them to be able to participate. And that is getting old and tedious. My only (small) consolation is that I didn't start my town on my Mac. Then I really would be screwed.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

My understanding...since Amazon has its own modified droid based platform, things that may work with droid doesn't always work on KINDLE. Some of the issues that can or have held up release(s) have been video based content and some coding issues. I know one time it had to do with customers personal information. And sometimes Amazon doesn't go into detail about issues.
    I have not contacted Amazon this time to get specifics because from past experiences I am pretty sure they are waiting on Playrix to make changes.
    A glitch to Amazon isn't necessarily the same as glitches mentioned here on forum, unless they are possible coding error. That's about my extent of knowledge concerning Amazon/Playrix.
    Castaway Co op

Does anyone know if we can receive power tools in chests, balloons or House of Luck?

Guessing it's a no, but just checking.

Friends list definitely a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The FRIENDS LIST IS A NIGHTMARE!!!! If you are scrolling, headed for a friend’s town and you pause for 1 second or less, it immediately pops you back to Ernie. I have tried twice to reach a friend’s town and if I lift my finger pressure even a smidge - back I go to Ernie. What utter nonsense this is. And the icons are so huge - too huge - even for the visually impaired.
    I have almost the same problem. I can assess Recent Helpers and people requesting goods, plus Find Friends, but once I press FRIENDS, it freezes, and cannot flick through the list to send a friend a gift or find a friend. I end up in Ernie town or the town next to his. Most annoying. I have sent messages, they came back saying it may take a few days and gave me another site to try, but with with no result. Thanks Nana for posting, I thought it was just me