Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Thanks, nana!!

Lol, sneak peek #1 on FB...the new zoo animals

Last edited by dreadnought; 03-18-2019 at 03:37 PM. Reason: added pic

What's with the new game icon in the Play store? It's almost identical to another game's icon: both have carrots bottom left, yellow fields top right, red car between and a farmer.

To those that have the update on ios, do you have this icon for your game now? What happened to the cow?

I notice the number of population needed for the festive factory has gone up to 18500. It was 17845 before the update.

And yes Flipflop, I see the icon you describe - the cow is no more......

Here's the new icon:

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Here's the new icon:

Yeah it looks almost exactly the same as a different game's icon...

If the kindle update isn't available by the 22nd for the next event, will kindle players be able to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    If the kindle update isn't available by the 22nd for the next event, will kindle players be able to play?
    Probably not. But hopefully, we will have update Wednesday/Thursday

I do remember when we missed the start of an event; we got to play a shortened version with kindle only players.
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 03-18-2019 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Added comment

If I have this right you must build a new community building to be able to build some houses to increase your population to unlock a land expansion? The extra population is also now required to build the Festive Factory.

Won’t all these new buildings fill the extra land expansion meaning that you have actually gained no extra space?

As I do not need more land and I already have the Festive Factory built then there is no need for me to do anything?

You actually lose space...due to new Community Building AND new houses. Guess that is why you get land expansion last, lol..so you feel like "oh, wow..more land!!" After you have rearranged and crammed stuff here and there

So, I am about to post something that I am sure many of you will disagree with, but oh well.

I placed 2 new Wisteria trees on either side of my town sign - currently a similar shade of blue. As the day has worn on, they have grown increasingly hideous looking. Nothing in nature is that neon shade of blue. Nothing. I can’t imagine any place in my town, where they wouldn’t look hideous.

Hideous, unnatural, with a radiation glow about them. These trees need major toning down.