Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.10 Halloween Event- Starts Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ireri-Joshua Baudin View Post
    I have restarted phone. Emailed support and did anything i could think of. And still have no events at the moment. My wife has same phone and she got the event 6-7hrs ago. What can i do to get the event started? Do u need to unlock it?
    Hi! The event should be available for everybody now. You already tried to uninstall/reinstall the game, is it right? Would you, please, let me know what our support agent said to you?

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze View Post
    I'm also working on reducing production times on factories like the Bakery, but don't seem to be getting much ore out of the mine since the last update, so it's a slow job.
    Yeah, I agree with you on not getting a lot of ore, seems when we only had one ore factory was getting more ore??

TJ68
    Definitely cheating going on with the pie making there is absolutely no way anyone can make that many ..... The leader board is a joke surely they must recognise its ludicrous to achieve that unless they are making playrix millionaires,in the process,so,they are allowing it...

Hi TJ68.

If you scroll back to Page 2 of this very thread, you will see that Kuen Pham, the Playrix Administrator of this Forum says they are aware there is cheating going on and I suspect they are monitoring it carefully.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Very, very odd.

Just logged into game after taking a rest. My Random Player screen has refreshed. Of the seven players showing, not ONE of them has the Event Center activated in their town.

What is up with that?
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Very, very odd.

Just logged into game after taking a rest. My Random Player screen has refreshed. Of the seven players showing, not ONE of them has the Event Center activated in their town.

What is up with that?
    Hi Nana

In all the town I've visited since the beginning of the event, I have not seen a single active Billboard. Seems like when we visit we only get to see the "generic" billboard.

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I saw them in several towns yesterday - active and decorated just like our own. All my friends towns were that way when I went to fill train cars. Today none of them are showing as active, either.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Graylady and Nana... None of my friends, none of my followers are showing event; however, 4 out of 7 on my community tab do...

It's strange... Yesterday, everybody was showing event ,except for the community folks who didn't...

Ralph0989
    Level 69

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Graylady and Nana... None of my friends, none of my followers are showing event; however, 4 out of 7 on my community tab do...

It's strange... Yesterday, everybody was showing event ,except for the community folks who didn't...

Ralph0989
    Level 69
    Thanks for confirming my memory, Ralph. Yesterday it was a rare town that didn't have the Event Center active. Today it seems to be the reverse.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Cec
    Hi neighbors! New to the game and looking for few friends. I'm not on facebook, I have Kindle. I'm still learning the techniques of this game. I check my town often and gift and will try my best to help with your trains. Just new to town and looking for a little "play it forward". ;D
    Cec