Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.10 Halloween Event- Starts Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne Apple View Post
    Hi there, I'm an android user and my events icon says there are no current events and there's no update on google play. How can I get in the contest?
    Hi Jeanne and welcome to the forums

Please close your tablet and restart it. After that the game should show the current event.

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Katie Repik
    I agree I'm having fun, and will not let some bozo ruin my fun... I'm not the competitive type, just enjoy playing the game and designing a pretty, functional town.

Barbara-Jean
    Hey all!! I am having fun making Pumpkin Pies just wish they would let us have more than one factory? as we get up in levels do we get more, like the Bakery??

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    Hey all!! I am having fun making Pumpkin Pies just wish they would let us have more than one factory? as we get up in levels do we get more, like the Bakery??
    Hi Barbara-Jean

Just one bakery like all the other factory. That is why I'm working on reducing the production time LOL

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ireri-Joshua Baudin
    I have restarted phone. Emailed support and did anything i could think of. And still have no events at the moment. My wife has same phone and she got the event 6-7hrs ago. What can i do to get the event started? Do u need to unlock it?

Muz39
    Am having such fun with the update. Am especially enjoying the "Event"', which make me feel as if I am part of something larger than myself (even though it is only virtual.) Good job, developers! Happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Ireri-Joshua Baudin View Post
    I have restarted phone. Emailed support and did anything i could think of. And still have no events at the moment. My wife has same phone and she got the event 6-7hrs ago. What can i do to get the event started? Do u need to unlock it?
    Hi Ireri-Joshua

Have you tried to uninstall / reinstall the game ? Sometimes it solved problems.

Graylady
    Level 69
    Last edited by Graylady; 10-22-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Suze
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Barbara-Jean

Just one bakery like all the other factory. That is why I'm working on reducing the production time LOL

Graylady
    Level 69
    I'm also working on reducing production times on factories like the Bakery, but don't seem to be getting much ore out of the mine since the last update, so it's a slow job.

Suze
    This event is great, but I'm not competive so will do the challenge for myself rather than trying to beat everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Repik View Post
    I have the same question. One guy has 336 pies, that would take 10.5 days (24 hours non-stop).... Us ordinary folk can't compete with gamer/hackers...
    Katies, those people are cheaters. Please, don't worry too much about them.