Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Happened To My FB Friends Lives?

This is latest help I received from Fishdom Support yesterday, regarding sending and receiving lives issue:

“Quote “
    Hi again!

We’re sorry to hear that you came across this issue. Please try the following:

1. Log out of your Facebook account in the Facebook app.
    2. Open your browser -> open your Facebook account page -> log out of your account.
    3. Open Fishdom -> go to Settings -> tap on the Facebook logo to disconnect.
    4. Tap on the Facebook logo once again to connect.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a great day!
    “Unquote “

I followed these instructions, nothing happened that was visible to me.
    However, will wait and see over the next few days.

It’s really irritating me that I’m able to send lives, but NOT receive requested lives.........and I’m not sure that all FB friends are receiving lives I’m sending.

This is getting really, REALLY annoying, to say the least.

Before this FB outage, I was sending and receiving lives with NO issues, now it’s just a mess!
    I know I’m not the only one.........

UPDATE:

After waiting for some time since the FB crash, and after following Fishdom Support advice - to no avail, I took the plunge and uninstalled Fishdom completely, then reinstalled a ‘clean’ version, and now I’m receiving lives at last.......got my first one a few minutes ago

After the clean reinstallation of Fishdom, it wanted to know if I wanted to start of at level 207.......I said ‘NO!’
    I pressed ‘Cancel’, reconnected to Facebook, and got back at my level 3811 OK.

By the way, I also completely uninstalled Facebook as well, then reinsalled a clean version - without the bugs!
    Now back to where I was before the Facebook crash.

All good now
    Surprised that the Fishdom Support did not recommend this action to me, they kept on telling me to ‘log off/log on’, which did not work....

Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-27-2019 at 10:58 AM.