Thread: Lives

Lives

I don't know how to add friends to my game

Link your account to facebook and add friends in facebook. These friends will be automatically added in game and are available for requesting or sending lives

Bonjour a tous moi ça ne fonctionne toujours pas pour demander et envoyer des vies ma liste et vide pourtant je suis sur un groupe Français et depuis hier j'ai ajouter des joueurs et toujours rien.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange-Lina Sicilia Palerma View Post
    Hello to all me it still does not work to ask and send lives my list and empty yet I'm on a French band and since yesterday I add players and still nothing.
    Hi,

If you already tried disconnecting and re-connecting your game back to facebook, and the friends list still doesn't show up, you should submit a report to the support team directly from your game, and they will figure out what the issue is. If you're unsure how to send a report, follow the instructions in this post.

Si vous avez déjà essayé de déconnecter et de reconnecter votre jeu à Facebook, et que la liste d'amis ne s'affiche toujours pas, vous devez envoyer un rapport à l'équipe de support directement à partir de votre jeu, qui déterminera le problème. Si vous ne savez pas comment envoyer un rapport, suivez les instructions de cet article.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES