Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seahorse Available In Treasure Chest? I’m Shocked!!

Seahorse Available In Treasure Chest? I’m Shocked!!

Well I’ll be forever amazed!
    Just now I completed my regular game levels, now at level 3781, and relegated back in to the Treasure Chest levels, when Lo and behold, the Seahorse came to life on the Treasure Chests!

It’s a positive 3 steps forward for the Fishdom developers!
    Take a bow guys and gals

I’m actually smiling............

Perhaps........just maybe.......we will get Aqua Splash in these Treasure Chest games.
    Fingers crossed for that from the next update
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-15-2019 at 11:13 AM.

I'll see your seahorse and raise you a GOLD voucher for winning a hard level on the first try! Maybe somebody is actually reading our complaints!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    I'll see your seahorse and raise you a GOLD voucher for winning a hard level on the first try! Maybe somebody is actually reading our complaints!!!
    Ha!
    Nice to have some booster generating help in these treasure chest levels.
    Just been raised from peanut levels to almonds now

These treasure chest levels are not as easy as they should be.
    Out of all the regular game levels available, the developers must have hand picked the hardest, cruelest levels, none of them are easy, and I do remember all the levels and how hard they were in the regular game levels.

Nice to be heard.........

Regarding the gold vouchers,
    I’ve noticed more often than not, that when you win a hard level on first attempt, you get a silver or bronze voucher, not gold, yet when you win an easy level first time, you get a gold voucher, never the same formula though, as the next hard level win first time you get a gold voucher, no consistency with voucher awards.

FWIW, in 2000+ levels, I have NEVER received a GOLD voucher for winning a level. Almost always bronze, with the rare silver.

FWIW, in 2000+ levels, I have NEVER received a GOLD voucher for winning a level. Almost always bronze, with the rare silver.
    Yes, but there are the rare occasions when a gold is awarded, perhaps when you reach 3000 levels and over.
    I have received gold vouchers, as my gold tally is increasing, and I’m on level 3781 now.

I haven’t reached 3000 yet and on a few rare occasions I have won a gold voucher on a first try win. I really wish they would make it more consistant. I always thought it would make more sense to win bronze on a regular level, silver on a hard, and gold on a super hard level. Why they don’t do that, I don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    I haven’t reached 3000 yet and on a few rare occasions I have won a gold voucher on a first try win. I really wish they would make it more consistant. I always thought it would make more sense to win bronze on a regular level, silver on a hard, and gold on a super hard level. Why they don’t do that, I don’t know.
    I agree, consistency is required with these vouchers.

Well, you all should be aware that the Treasure Chest games are all replays from the regular game levels, I’m sure most of you are aware by now.

All of those replays are very hard game levels, irrespective of how Fishdom brand them.
    I know, because every time I start a new Treasure Chest Level, cold chills run up and down my spine, because I remember them......

So with the Seahorse available in these levels makes it bearable - now for Aqua Splash to make an appearance

Yesterday I was stuck on one of those tough levels all day, number 7 of 15, it soaked up all the Seahorse boosters and my boosters too.
    So I played this level probably 21 times, 8 hours, before I eventually beat it, with luck and the Law Of Averages finally coming through.

I could only play with my lives, as something must have gone wrong with my FB friends, only 1 or 2 were showing up, and I’d send them lives, but would get none in return.

I have more than 30+ FB friends now, yet none were showing up on that lives board.

Whereas before, I’d be sending and receiving lives on a daily basis like it was Christmas!
    I am raising this issue through the in game Support link, but is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-17-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Hi Albert. I just finished regular levels and unlike your post, I still lost the seahorse and its time had not run out. I wonder why that is. (Again, also lost double coins) I also see from another post of yours that your First Contact has opened. Mine has not. I also have not received an update as you indicated. I wonder if different areas get updates at different times. I will have to watch for update and see if that fixes some of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnelson View Post
    Hi Albert. I just finished regular levels and unlike your post, I still lost the seahorse and its time had not run out. I wonder why that is. (Again, also lost double coins) I also see from another post of yours that your First Contact has opened. Mine has not. I also have not received an update as you indicated. I wonder if different areas get updates at different times. I will have to watch for update and see if that fixes some of this.
    Hi,
    It seems that all players are on various stages of Fishdom game levels.
    I’m on level 3781 now.

I did have the Seahorse for a long while in Treasure Chest, no double coins though.

Regarding update, go to the App Store and search out the Fishdom app, hopefully it will show ‘Update’, otherwise you will have to wait till it comes, maybe a geographical thing.

Good luck