Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game as advertised vs reality

Game as advertised vs reality

I started playing gardenscapes because there was an ad i saw during my play of another game. In the ad it had a type of game where you click different objects to repair your garden. E.g. put a cat to chase away rats, spray water to put out a fire, etc. that looked fun

Well I’m playing the game now and i dont see this as part of the game. So is this activity i am describing in the game and i need to somehow unlock it? Or was that ad i clicked on just misleading?

Quote Originally Posted by Gubrix View Post
    Well I’m playing the game now and i dont see this as part of the game. So is this activity i am describing in the game and i need to somehow unlock it? Or was that ad i clicked on just misleading?
    Yes, Gardenscapes is just a normal M3.
    No, you can't unlock what you saw in the ad as it's not there.
    Yes, more than just misleading: simply false advertising.

See other threads re this here and here.

How to play "Save Your Garden?"

Hi everyone. I wanted to play the game because of this commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRx-zEqxC8I

But so far I'm only at level 16 and haven't seen anything like this. When will I be able to "save my garden?" Is it at a certain level, or is it an event?

I am at the end level, and I’ve NEVER, EVER seen this activity in Gardenscapes ( unless they have entered it in earlier levels through an update). Looks fun. Too bad it does not exist for some of us.

There’s a lot about this game that is crooked. It’s RIGGED!

False adverts?

So I've been playing homescapes for ages now and saw the new adverts for gardenscapes. Imagine my shock when it was the same as homescapes and NOTHING like the adverts "save the horse" to name just one.

Does Playrix actually respond to these forums?

not really. If you want an answer, try the tech support section in the game, although the level 1 people can't really do much either, or tell you too much.

I heard that the game currently being advertised is new and is called Gardenscapes: New Acres. There's a similar one for Homescapes, supposedly called Homescapes: New Acres.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

New to this game and wondering...

Hi everybody
    I‘m new to this game and have a question.. When I saw the ad for Gardenscapes and Homescapes, both looked like games where you had to pick the right tools from various items to repair various things. This looked like fun and something different. So I decided to download Gardenscapes but it turns out to be a Match 3 Game. Will the element of picking tools come later in the game or is the ad just misleading? Or maybe it’s me and it wasn’t an add for Gardenscapes at all? Any ideas? Thanks.