Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adverts for xxxScapes games

Angry Adverts for xxxScapes games

Every advert I see for Homescapes of gardenscapes features what looks like a cool gameplay mechanic to solve issues that you are having, however, all I can find in the actual games are only a match3+ game.

Am I simply missing something to access this game mechanic or is this actually a misleading advert to make the games seem more interesting then they will actually ever become?

Quote Originally Posted by LaucianNailor View Post
    Am I simply missing something to access this game mechanic or is this actually a misleading advert to make the games seem more interesting then they will actually ever become?
    No and yes. I keep seeing them, too, and never ever one about the real game, esp. often for Gardenscapes.

LaucianNailor,
    They are apparently fake or false ads.
    There is an entire discussion of these in another Playrix game if you click on my
    name and follow the discussion “Saw This”.

There's a XXX "scapes" game? I don't know whether to run or to sign up.

Not helpful?

And I know....shame on me.
    Last edited by Will9455Nikki; 03-16-2019 at 11:28 PM. Reason: additional comment
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    There's a XXX "scapes" game? I don't know whether to run or to sign up.

Not helpful?
    erm... what? Is that Scottish/British humo(u)r? In that case: look at the title, the word "games" is plural. Now try again.

If it was a serious question: She's talking about ads for Gardenscapes and Homescapes. Today I have seen only those, and they are highly annoying, cos SO false.
    SMH - haven't seen a real ad for them in ages. Are really so many ppl keeping the games that it's worth it, even better..?

P.S.: here's the link to MissW's thread, for easier access:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1394426
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-16-2019 at 11:55 PM.

OT:

When something is marked as triple x (xxx) over here, it means it has content of an extremely... adult, nature. Bedroom scenes, and the like. Violence. You get the idea.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

oh IC - thanks, Nevada! now I see what Will was hinting at. Nope, such a meaning is not behind the X's here, not with 2 nor 3. They just replace several different meanings, which should become clear from the context. Absolutely harmless, no hint at anything, except and only possibly from the accompanying unifying word (here 'scapes'), but that would not be hidden.

well, that can happen in a multi-culti environment. Thanks again, Nevada

Can someone explain why the ad for the game is a different game then what you play!

I very confused. The ad for homescapes shows a scene with different things going on, bushes on fire, sink leaking, broken items and the gameplay being selecting different tools and dropping them on the "problems" to fix them.
    Yet the game that plays is matching 3+ of the same item and nothing like the ad for it!
    Wheres the game play thats advertised? I wanna play that, not this awful matching game that is damn near impossible on certain levels.
    Been stuck on same level for 2 weeks!

Repairs???

I keep seeing adds for this game while playing other games and the add shows a hand choosing items to fix like a sink/fire on stove etc. the caption says “why is this game so hard?” I got this game to play that but I can’t seem to find it anywhere on Homescapes. Anyone know where to look or what I’m even talking about lol??? Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie Bartlett View Post
    I keep seeing adds for this game while playing other games and the add shows a hand choosing items to fix like a sink/fire on stove etc. the caption says “why is this game so hard?” I got this game to play that but I can’t seem to find it anywhere on Homescapes. Anyone know where to look or what I’m even talking about lol??? Please help!
    Im also confused by this. The actual ads for these games dont show any matching 3 in a row gameplay. but show what you describe, which is what I wanna play. Im in the 260 some level and havent seen it once. I feel like this company is totally lying about what its game is.