Thread: Vouchers

Vouchers

Ok. So everyone has a zillion useless bronze vouchers. Can't you at least make it so that for every 100 bronze vouchers can be traded for a silver and every 100 silvers can be traded for a gold? Some of us havent and probably won't, have enough fish tanks to be able to use them to buy a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Grufbeetle View Post
    Ok. So everyone has a zillion useless bronze vouchers. Can't you at least make it so that for every 100 bronze vouchers can be traded for a silver and every 100 silvers can be traded for a gold? Some of us havent and probably won't, have enough fish tanks to be able to use them to buy a decoration.
    A perfect solution!
    You may as well also pass on this brilliant idea directly to the developers via the in game Contact Us/Support icon, the cog wheel, top left hand corner of screen.

Brilliant!
    Now let’s see if it catches the eyes of the developers........
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-20-2019 at 08:47 AM.

Agree entirely. At this point there is no point buying any of the fish that don't require gold vouchers as the beauty points are too low. So what am I going to do with all these bronze and silver? It would be great to trade them in for smaller amounts of higher vouchers.

Disagree. Don't hurt me, but that's all the gaming moments. Keep a balance between vouchers of different denominations-this brings additional interest to the game. Personally, I'm always short of silver and bronze. And gold is abundant.