Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! Beta Peeks!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

The Lemur has been present for a long time. I think it’s like, her pet. Definitely not one of the new animals.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You've got mail...
    But...
    Oooohhh....
    Well
    Thanks Marisa!
    No problem with that
    Thanks Ruud! Nice to know what it looks like
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 123
    Platform: Kindle

Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    You are correct! After scrolling through myself I realised the pic I had in mind wasn't there and figured I was just crazy, but upon further investigation I found the one I meant. It's on the township wiki enclosures page, not facebook. Sorry for the confusion!
    No hard feelings *g*
    And then the woolly neighbours in the second new enclosure could be know also

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Ruud! Nice to know what it looks like
    You're welcome Downton!

My mint has been adapted as part of the Greek style section of the university. Its disappearance will cause consternation at the School. Undoubtedly the wizards at the School of Magic will be blamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    My mint has been adapted as part of the Greek style section of the university. Its disappearance will cause consternation at the School. Undoubtedly the wizards at the School of Magic will be blamed.

You as the mayor will have to take action to solve the expected chaos, and that no-one gets harmed! good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

The building has been renovated and remains the home of the local boy scout to this day.
    Where should the Akela and its Cubs go now if The Mint cannot even stay as a decoration?
    Some possible new meeting places for the Akela and Cub Scouts:

The Library has a community room at the back. It can be reserved free of charge for community groups. The Girl Scouts already meet there on Thursday nights.

After the Theater closed due to competition with online videos, its owners turned it into a Maker Space. But did you know the old upper level and balcony have been converted into meeting rooms? You can rent them for a nominal fee. Also, the Maker Space offers special rates for children's groups. Voila! Your activity schedule is set for the year!

The Wedding Hall offers reasonable daytime rates, and might be a good option if the group is especially large. Please note that the children should not touch the large pink swans in the middle of the room; that display is for wedding cakes only.
    Last edited by Calypso; 03-20-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Some possible new meeting places for the Akela and Cub Scouts:

The Library has a community room at the back. It can be reserved free of charge for community groups. The Girl Scouts already meet there on Thursday nights.

After the Theater closed due to competition with online videos, its owners turned it into a Maker Space. But did you know the old upper level and balcony have been converted into meeting rooms? You can rent them for a nominal fee. Also, the Maker Space offers special rates for children's groups. Voila! Your activity schedule is set for the year!

The Wedding Hall offers reasonable daytime rates, and might be a good option if the group is especially large. Please note that the children should not touch the large pink swans in the middle of the room; that display is for wedding cakes only.
    Oh WOW!
    You really have thought things over!
    I will keep your suggestions in mind on the next Municipal council meeting where all the changes course by New Update will be on the Agenda.

ETA: Maybe the old Post Office can be an alternative too since email apps and social media have taken over it communication tasks and stamps even for those who collect them are to precious nowadays.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 03-20-2019 at 09:47 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 98/Android