Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! Beta Peeks!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Can you explain that, please? Why do you have to upgrade islands?
    Hi Zelda. I meant when you use ingots in the Academy of Industry - you can upgrade the islands in the same way as you upgrade factories or trains, to give a better chance of your ships bringing olives, coconuts, plums etc, or to reduce the time that it takes your ships to return, up to a maximum of 50%, so instead of taking 4 hours to send a ship to Frutus Isle it only takes 2 hours. At the moment you have to upgrade to level 21 to reduce the time to 50%, but after the update you may have to reach a higher level to do it.
    Last edited by JJay; 03-15-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, Nevada That's a consolation, that they don't reduce the price at least.

(So far, we have only seen posts of ppl here, who dislike the mint (as usual, cos positive feedback is seldom posted on its own. Like the zoo shops). I am curious to see whether this change will bring out those who liked to have/use it... also as usual, afterwards, of course.)
    I don’t use it but i have made use of it as a deco so i wish the option was there to keep it. Then those that wanted to could sell it or store it, like the zoo buildings that were actually useful before.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I don’t use it but i have made use of it as a deco so i wish the option was there to keep it. Then those that wanted to could sell it or store it, like the zoo buildings that were actually useful before.
    Same. I actually think it's quite pretty, though I've never used it for anything other than decoration either. I'm not devastated - its loss gets a micro-hmph from me.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Use the search function to see relevant posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi Zelda. I meant when you use ingots in the Academy of Industry - you can upgrade the islands in the same way as you upgrade factories or trains, to give a better chance of your ships bringing olives, coconuts, plums etc, or to reduce the time that it takes your ships to return, up to a maximum of 50%, so instead of taking 4 hours to send a ship to Frutus Isle it only takes 2 hours. At the moment you have to upgrade to level 21 to reduce the time to 50%, but after the update you may have to reach a higher level to do it.
    Ah!
    Na, was curious as I have been busy for a long time to upgrade. All islands have 50 % now. I am upgrading the ‘third’ islandgoods now, although I keep
    wondering why: the moment I am working on something I hardly get more, even less. For instance: working on upgrading limes, am now on 6%, but my boats seem to bring less than before upgrading.... Had the same while working on coconuts etc. Frustrating.

Oh Yes, Please Can We Keep The Mint!?!

Like many of us I bought the Mint as soon as it was available (why should one read the "Best tips for New Players" first? ).
    Directly after it's festive opening I started making coins from ingots.... for just one time...
    After months of no use the municipality decided to free up a budget for a major renovation.
    The building has been renovated and remains the home of the local boy scout to this day.
    Where should the Akela and its Cubs go now if The Mint cannot even stay as a decoration?
    Snif, Snif, time for a petition!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 102/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Ah!
    Na, was curious as I have been busy for a long time to upgrade. All islands have 50 % now. I am upgrading the ‘third’ islandgoods now, although I keep
    wondering why: the moment I am working on something I hardly get more, even less. For instance: working on upgrading limes, am now on 6%, but my boats seem to bring less than before upgrading.... Had the same while working on coconuts etc. Frustrating.
    My islands are upgraded to 50% as well so I think we are the lucky ones because it shouldn't affect us. If it does change I feel sorry for those who have reached level 19 or 20 and think they only have one or two levels to go, suddenly to find they have to reach level 26!

And I agree with you about upgrading the goods - it doesn't seem to make any difference at all - I haven't had a pineapple for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, Nevada That's a consolation, that they don't reduce the price at least.

(So far, we have only seen posts of ppl here, who dislike the mint (as usual, cos positive feedback is seldom posted on its own. Like the zoo shops). I am curious to see whether this change will bring out those who liked to have/use it... also as usual, afterwards, of course.)
    I’ve posted a few times that I have used it. I wouldn’t say I like it but It doesn’t offend me like some others. It completes the cycle of ore/cash/coins the game offers for converting currency from one to another.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 97
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9
    iOS

SPOILER INSIDE NEW TUTORIAL!
    The new tutorial of how to manage your new ZOO is just launged.
    If you take a good look at it you might find one of the new animals is shown!
    It is a....

No, I won't spoil your party
    Last edited by Nevada; 03-15-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    After the, for me, disappointing zoo update I prefer the status quo so hope the beta testing goes on for a very long time. A change is not always for the better. Usually it is just another way to force us to spend money on this game.
    No change in the game has forced me to spend any money on the game. They still get me watching the occasional 3 1/2 minute advert for one company or another. They still get paid but not with my money. And with nearly 300 t-cash on hand from not wasting it frugally, this seems a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I think i would rather keep my mint building!
    Nooooo. Please never say those words again. Someone might hear you. I'm just wondering if the building will disappear (if replaced with an animal hospital) or become a "decoration" that I can finally finally finally put into storage (or probably sell just to be rid of it).

As our tools move us into a more modern age, does this mean that we can expect cranes as a tool in the future for higher level buildings and skyscrapers? Here we go 21st century!

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Maybe we could still get rid of the mint, have all our community buildings pay us rent so they actually serve a purpose, and keep the building materials the same...... then again maybe pigs will fly, but we can always keep the hope alive.
    Pigs DID fly. Didn't you participate in the relatively recent pig-flying event?

(Sorry....couldn't resist. But keep the hope alive!)
    Last edited by Will9455Nikki; 03-15-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    Pigs DID fly. Didn't you participate in the relatively recent pig-flying event?

(Sorry....couldn't resist. But keep the hope alive!)
    Bahaha very well put and I totally agree anything is possible!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.