Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! Beta Peeks!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Any thread with spoiler alert magically compels me to read it!
    To hear that maybe the mint will be removed is great!

I am currently beta testing with my baby town. Not really sure why as I am at too low a level to be affected by most of the changes, however, those that I am able to see and use are positive.

One thing is that I am still able to visit my friends and for them to visit and help me. So, hopefully, if there is a delay to the kindle/Amazon App Store update then maybe it won't affect us too much.

As to the mint, it doesn't show up in my special buildings to buy so out of interest I went to visit my main town. After checking where I had put the mint I then looked for it from my beta testing town. There is just an empty space where the mint should be.
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post

As to the mint, it doesn't show up in my special buildings to buy so out of interest I went to visit my main town. After checking where I had put the mint I then looked for it from my beta testing town. There is just an empty space where the mint should be.
    I've seen info from another beta tester that the mint is bought back, in the same way that special items are bought back at the end of events.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I've seen info from another beta tester that the mint is bought back, in the same way that special items are bought back at the end of events.
    Yes, that is what I saw too - you are offered coins to replace it if you have already purchased it. I won’t get that offer because I never bought the Mint, but I am looking forward to losing the nagging red exclamation every time I level up. So, yay for that.
    Level 151
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

oops - just to be sure: that means I don't have a choice and cannot keep it?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oops - just to be sure: that means I don't have a choice and cannot keep it?
    Correct. The mint is bought back for 15,000 coin (the same as it costs to get it), in an automatic transaction.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Another thing I've seen is that you may have to upgrade your islands to a higher level to cut the time to 50%, so now would be a good time to try and speed things up if you're halfway through doing that.

Another thing I've seen is that you may have to upgrade your islands to a higher level to cut the time to 50%, so now would be a good time to try and speed things up if you're halfway through doing that.
    Can you explain that, please? Why do you have to upgrade islands?

Would be nice if the products from the islands took less time to be delivered

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Correct. The mint is bought back for 15,000 coin (the same as it costs to get it), in an automatic transaction.
    Thanks, Nevada That's a consolation, that they don't reduce the price at least.

(So far, we have only seen posts of ppl here, who dislike the mint (as usual, cos positive feedback is seldom posted on its own. Like the zoo shops). I am curious to see whether this change will bring out those who liked to have/use it... also as usual, afterwards, of course.)