Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! Beta Peeks!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Am I reading this right? We need new tools for community buildings and the only way to get them is to exchange existing building materials like bricks and glass for these new tools? Please, please tell me I have misunderstood this...
    I dont know Ashdust I took it to mean you can get all of the tools from the train and exchange all tools at the Factory. However it looks like you have to wait to be offered something you want. Im also guessing there will be a time wait for new offers to appear, especially after dumping an offer.

i
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 123
    Platform: Kindle

OK, just looking at the screen shot about building the Canine Center and the Tool Exchange.

So I need bricks to build some stuff but I also need some other tool, apparently only available in the tool exchange (at least that's what the words say) and to get one or two of the new tools I need to give it old construction material, including bricks. So how many bricks will be needed if I have to turn some of them in at the exchange to get drills and/or jackhammers or whatever.

I can hear the screams now. You guys are in for a lot of grief if you do it this way. I hope you've planned on expanding the support staff.

My advice, don't do this at all. Delay or pull back the update and rethink this. The blowback is so predictable.

Also, only 1 exchange offer? What's the refresh time? And 20T to buy another slot. I can hear you called "money grubbers" from across the Atlantic.

Please remember guys that this is just the BETA version, and there’s no way of knowing what will change between now and general roll-out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Please remember guys that this is just the BETA version, and there’s no way of knowing what will change between now and general roll-out.
    Agreed, all the more reason to push back now while it's still in flux. Feedback after it's been finalized and released doesn't help much, what's the chances of going back to the old zoo now?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Agreed, all the more reason to push back now while it's still in flux. Feedback after it's been finalized and released doesn't help much, what's the chances of going back to the old zoo now?
    Absolutely fair comment. It'll be interesting to see how (or if/when) it actually comes out.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

Have no issues with the tool exchange. I play another game and to get xxx it requires so many aaa +bbb to make one. It takes a lot of time but we are depending on the train to fill our tool requests now. Waite two hrs for the train to still be one short. So happy I am finished with my building.

I will be happy to be able to get something new to do. Look forward forward to new zoo animals.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 134 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Can’t argue with that.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Previously a new community building meant more houses and farm land? The screen shots show to build the community building required bricks plus two new tools. But to get the tools also required more bricks. That sucks big time. Glad I have everything already built in my town. My zoo is SHUT (it will only reopen when the functioning shops are reinstated) so new animals are a non event for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    So the one thing people appreciate about the new zoo is not having to collect different building supplies, so now they introduce...different building supplies? Okay.
    Absolutely spot-on
    With the exception that IF all building materials were stored in the tool exchange not in the barn. Would then need to progressively upgrade tool exchange with....eerr.... building materials or ingots

Moving pig sty to by airport .....

I first saw leaks of this info (from a group I belong to) on Feb. 23rd. So, this beta has been tested for awhile now. If our Mods are giving us sneak peeks, I assume it is shared from Playrix Admins. Sounds to me like it is probably close to being released.

Not mentioned here, is that (per the leak I saw earlier) the Tool Exchange replaces the Mint.
    Level 151
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)