Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! Beta Peeks!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I don’t use it but i have made use of it as a deco so i wish the option was there to keep it. Then those that wanted to could sell it or store it, like the zoo buildings that were actually useful before.
    Yep Dunno why at Playrix it always has to be black or white, all (annoying/useful) or nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    ...I'm not devastated - its loss gets a micro-hmph from me.
    LOL - interesting 'staggering'!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Oh Yes, Please Can We Keep The Mint!?!
    ...
    Where should the Akela and its Cubs go now if The Mint cannot even stay as a decoration?
    Snif, Snif, time for a petition!
    Great story again, in any case! :sunny:

    Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    I’ve posted a few times that I have used it. I wouldn’t say I like it but It doesn’t offend me like some others. ...
    yep, the factual view - I guess its vanishing wouldn't change your mood.


    well, then this time we have a few pro-voices (more or less *g*) before the fact. Wondering what was commented in beta... but I also remember that in the zoo-change-beta there were contradictions at least in one group, and it didn't help. So, maybe they are more technical checks...

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ..well, then this time we have a few pro-voices (more or less *g*) before the fact. Wondering what was commented in beta... but I also remember that in the zoo-change-beta there were contradictions at least in one group, and it didn't help. So, maybe they are more technical checks...
    I find it hard to imagine Playrix's teams could afford to work (presumably for months and months) on huge changes like the new zoo to then throw that all away even if 100% of the beta testers said they didn't like it. I guess I've always assumed beta testing was looking primarily for technical/practical issues and that more subjective judgements wouldn't be of much use by that point - at least on the big things. But who knows what goes on behind the scenes? There could be all sorts of things that almost happened and then didn't because of beta feedback. I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall at those meetings, though. You think we could sneak in, _DD_?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    SPOILER INSIDE NEW TUTORIAL!
    The new tutorial of how to manage your new ZOO is just launged.
    If you take a good look at it you might find one of the new animals is shown!
    It is a....

    No, I won't spoil your party
    I caught it! Which I’m rather excited about, even if it will be a long while before I get that particular animal, because I’m about to completely redo my zoo to look as close to my hometown zoo, and that is one of my favorite exhibits.

    Edit Note* because I didn’t want to make a whole new post, just wanted to say I hope they’ll continue to add animals and that they add puffins! Soooo cute
    Last edited by Virginia_Gardens; 03-16-2019 at 04:34 AM.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    SPOILER INSIDE NEW TUTORIAL!
    The new tutorial of how to manage your new ZOO is just launged.
    If you take a good look at it you might find one of the new animals is shown!
    It is a....

    No, I won't spoil your party
    Nope I can't spot it, after watching video about 6 times I give up. It goes to quick & trying to pause in right places, well ROFL it's not happening.
    Maybe you can PM me the animal & put me out of my misery,lol.

    ETA Marisa kindly helped me, and I look forward to them. Thanks Marisa
    Last edited by Downton; 03-16-2019 at 12:00 AM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 123
    Platform: Kindle

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    And don't make it seem that I have no empathy for low levels players because I do and I was also a level 60 player at one time.
    I didn't want it to sound this way. I really thought that one CB is a big thing for you
    Co-op: GRENN9
    Level: 60

  6. #66
    The same new animal that appears in the video was also in a picture on FB recently...

    It'll still be a long time before I get there, but I'm still excited for the new animals. I hope we get some wolves sometime. Or lemurs. Or pangolins. Anteaters! Gah, so many I want.

    I'll be glad to see the back of the mint. I've never used it.
    🏵 Town: Philippolis 🏵
    🌼 Level: 75 🌼
    🌱 Zoo Animals: 120 🌱
    🌺 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d)🌺
    🌻 Platform: Android 🌻

  7. #67
    Senior Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Nope I can't spot it, after watching video about 6 times I give up. It goes to quick & trying to pause in right places, well ROFL it's not happening.
    Maybe you can PM me the animal & put me out of my misery,lol.

    ETA Marisa kindly helped me, and I look forward to them. Thanks Marisa
    You've got mail...
    But...
    Oooohhh....
    Well
    Thanks Marisa!
    No problem with that

  8. #68
    I wouldn't be surprised, if Playrix' betas were that way, as you say, Bess - I've seen a lot others, with user input, and am again and again surprised (in general, and esp. the silence), what I see here, I guess.
    A fly... that can only listen, not speak?! lol, not enough! ;-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I find it hard to imagine Playrix's teams could afford to work (presumably for months and months) on huge changes like the new zoo to then throw that all away even if 100% of the beta testers said they didn't like it. I guess I've always assumed beta testing was looking primarily for technical/practical issues and that more subjective judgements wouldn't be of much use by that point - at least on the big things. But who knows what goes on behind the scenes? There could be all sorts of things that almost happened and then didn't because of beta feedback. I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall at those meetings, though. You think we could sneak in, _DD_?

  9. #69
    Senior Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    The same new animal that appears in the video was also in a picture on FB recently...

    It'll still be a long time before I get there, but I'm still excited for the new animals. I hope we get some wolves sometime. Or lemurs. Or pangolins. Anteaters! Gah, so many I want.

    I'll be glad to see the back of the mint. I've never used it.
    Sorry to say Flipflop but I scrolled down on the FB page and all I found were two pics of a L... on the Zoo keepers shoulder.
    And that is not the animal I had in mind. Or you may have noticed the Raccoon but that is an animal we already have in our zoos.
    But it sounds... Familiar... Not so far thought as you may think

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Sorry to say Flipflop but I scrolled down on the FB page and all I found were two pics of a L... on the Zoo keepers shoulder.
    And that is not the animal I had in mind. Or you may have noticed the Raccoon but that is an animal we already have in our zoos.
    But it sounds... Familiar... Not so far thought as you may think
    You are correct! After scrolling through myself I realised the pic I had in mind wasn't there and figured I was just crazy, but upon further investigation I found the one I meant. It's on the township wiki enclosures page, not facebook. Sorry for the confusion!
    🏵 Town: Philippolis 🏵
    🌼 Level: 75 🌼
    🌱 Zoo Animals: 120 🌱
    🌺 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d)🌺
    🌻 Platform: Android 🌻

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •