Thread: Relay Tasks

Relay Tasks

Thank you for allowing us to see who has completed the relay task before it is dumped. It would be great if we could see who has completed the relay task at all times by clicking on the relay task, even whilst it is in progress by a player. This would help with planning and would be very useful.

Agreed! We have a lot of social chatting on in my co-op & people saying they’d like the relay next gets list. If we could see either who has done it or who is still eligible, we could SHOUT OUT to ask them if they’re interested.

Perhaps the "reserve" feature could be adjusted to allow for teammates who have yet to take the task to mark that they want it. Multiple reserves on relay (which might not be a viable option, unfortunately) could create an ordered list.

But I do second the motion for more clarity on the task, even while currently in progress by a player.

Additionally, being able to click on the "dump" button while completing the task AND seeing the task completion list would let the current player see who hasn't taken it to alert them as they near to finishing.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post

Additionally, being able to click on the "dump" button while completing the task AND seeing the task completion list would let the current player see who hasn't taken it to alert them as they near to finishing.
    That one would need more adjustment IMO, cos currently the list (when dumping, and it should rather be a list button anyway) simply shows the list of players who haven't taken the task, even if they have finished the regatta already.

Yes, the info on who's done what and who wants what, should be readily available at all times. Not just when the task is currently vacant.

Seeing ticks next to those that have completed that task is great, but to help with clarification, we add the cell # to our names with various codes, such as 1 and a tick or 1d (done) 1no (not wanted) 1q (in the queue) for that task and "done" when a person has completed all of their tasks. This way all the info shows up on that window and we can tell immediately how many more want that task and when it can be dumped.

I would much prefer this info be available elsewhere than the dump button. At the top of the relay task is a ? When pressed we are given info on how the relays work. Having another icon next to it such as person emoji, which we could press to get that information, would mean that we can access this info at all times, even when someone is currently working on that task.

If the reserves could be used in some way for the relays, it would be even more helpful, than currently prompting people to change their town names constantly.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 147 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 130 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    ...it would be even more helpful, than currently prompting people to change their town names constantly.
    Why oh why do I not have an applauding icon that I could use to fill an entire screen!?! Yes, yes, yes to anything that lets my town name change because I'm bored, not because I have to have some way to make sure that the co-op knows what the heck is going on with task statuses.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .

Active Since: September 2016