Thread: Somone hacked township cash and coins

Somone hacked township cash and coins

Dear Playrix,

I have few things to know about securitries.

Someone encrypted Township's coins and cash resources we can add unlimited coins and cash i think this will easy to complete game and doesn't look challenging.

I know there are tons of websites doing this kind of jobs but still what happen to those who buy Tcash with real money or from piggy bank. I have purchased few times using my credit card.

But a couple of days back my friend suggested me one website which can hack our game and give desired coins and Tcash i cant share the website here but i can share if anyone of your team responded to share and requested to take action.

Finally, how much secure with our payment encryption though we do real payment using Google play or anyother app stores but anyone can hack into our payment process??

Thought to share!!

Hi Muhsen, welcome!

The forum is primarily for player-to-player discussion. Our Playrix Admin staff do oversee things generally, but can't possibly see and react to every post. May I suggest that if you have concerns, you address them directly to Customer Support from within your game? That way, you can be sure your message is seen and responded to. Details of how to do that can be found in my signature, if you're unsure.

Thanks for clearing Bessville

Sure will report it