Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Today’s Update

  1. #1

    Today’s Update

    I normally get a little nervous when Fishdom has a new update, but I have to say I was really excited by all the changes in this one. Especially the ability to buy some decorations with the overabundant (and therefore useless) bronze vouchers! I bought the floating island and got 10,000 + coins AND three diamonds as well, that was great! (Although it seems you can only get diamonds for the first buy. I bought 2, and don’t see the diamonds anymore.) Oh well.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    I normally get a little nervous when Fishdom has a new update, but I have to say I was really excited by all the changes in this one. Especially the ability to buy some decorations with the overabundant (and therefore useless) bronze vouchers! I bought the floating island and got 10,000 + coins AND three diamonds as well, that was great! (Although it seems you can only get diamonds for the first buy. I bought 2, and don’t see the diamonds anymore.) Oh well.
    Klc214,
    Is the update available to everyone?
    I don’t see anything in the Apple App Store regrading a Fishdom update (???)

  3. #3
    Our one ipad had it available this morning - just now the other had it, so it’s probably put out to everyone a few at a time.

  4. #4
    OK, so I think I goofed. The diamonds did not come with the ornaments (like the floating island), but with buying the different voucher fish. But there are new ornaments that can be bought with just bronze vouchers, and you get a good amount of coins with them, so that’s a big plus!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    Our one ipad had it available this morning - just now the other had it, so it’s probably put out to everyone a few at a time.
    Ahhhh, ok ok
    I can wait.........

    Also,
    I just noticed a strange thing happening in the game, it only started this afternoon, I get a continuous ‘error’ message when I’m sending and receiving lives to other players and from other players.

    I’ll give it a day and see if it sorts itself out........

    All good now!
    Must have been a kink in the www!!.........No, it was an FB issue, all fixed now.


    Update Re Game Update:
    I always expected to be notified re game updates, but not this time.
    I went through the Support link in the game, and followed the link to the App Store, and there it was:
    “Update”
    I hit the button, all good now
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-15-2019 at 01:51 AM.

  6. #6
    Is there a new update??please

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gail Tebo Gray View Post
    Is there a new update??please
    The latest update started to roll out on March 15th (v2.28.3). If your app didn't update automatically, you can manually check your app store and see if it's there.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  8. #8
    Hi the update was available today 19 Mar in google play.

    Yes new fish and new things to buy with vouchers.

    I don't think that they went back to the old game pieces tho; maybe they tried to make them less fuzzy with a darker outline?

    I can now see if I have several lives from one person which I like-- before they listed who the lives were from but nothing to indicate if you had more than one life from that person.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi the update was available today 19 Mar in google play.

    Yes new fish and new things to buy with vouchers.

    I don't think that they went back to the old game pieces tho; maybe they tried to make them less fuzzy with a darker outline?

    I can now see if I have several lives from one person which I like-- before they listed who the lives were from but nothing to indicate if you had more than one life from that person.

    I am receiving requests for lives, and I am sending lives but not knowing if they are being revived.

    I am also requesting lives, but again, not knowing if they’re being received, because I get no lives returned.
    This started when Facebook crashed, so maybe I’ve fallen in to a no help situation.

    It will probably take ore time to fix up all the damage of the Facebook crash, but that’s technology for you, it’s man-made............
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-20-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •